Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Rocksicles posted:

I had to go back and make sure i didn't miss an episode.

Will Bowman is the ultimate survivor.

Me too LOL. Will was being 'interviewed', about to have his cover blown and then next scene they're in a nice home having breakfast.

Maybe next episode Snyder will show up, "Yes I did that for you Bowman, and now I've got a special operation for your particular skill set..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

ten_twentyfour posted:

This is sorta what I was thinking. I'm wondering if it's related to the first scene with Wayne B where he complains about them doing it wrong then stealing the database. I wonder if he's the reason Will doesn't get shot by the drones. WB realized he was necessary (maybe as a backup plan to fight the raps. He seems to want to leverage the arrival of the raps into a rebuilding of humanity into a golden age) and was able to flag him and maybe others in the system.

I like these theories. The Algorithm picked out Will Bowman as a Person Of Interest.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

muscles like this! posted:

Did I miss something or did they leave out how long it was between episodes?

There was a line about Katie working on that one family's case for months.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Binary Logic posted:

The lower percentiles of the outliers algorithm are probably cannon fodder.
"This one only took 3 weeks of ROTC training before dropping ou..."
"Good enough, algorithm says he's in and we've got a quota to fill. Next!"

As I said,

Too bad we never got to see Will Bowman and pals in alien stealth outfits, or even using the mystery bullet-proof alien fabric.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 29, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

jfood posted:

colony was a story about mr. and mrs. americana, plus their perfect nuclear family, doing jihad against a power structure that on it's face looks exactly like the one we have today. it got greenlit on a premise that was already subversive.

got cancelled cuz it took three years to find it's stride, which you really can't do when your hook is 'wacky times in the concentration camps'. poo poo is just bleak yo.

Another scifi gut punch. RIP
Colony can be buried beside Defiance.

There'll be a season 2 of Altered Carbon so we can see wacky times in luxury accomodations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Binary Logic posted:

The lower percentiles of the outliers algorithm are probably cannon fodder.
"This one only took 3 weeks of ROTC training before dropping ou..."
"Good enough, algorithm says he's in and we've got a quota to fill. Next!"

As I said a couple of weeks ago...

Too bad we never got to see Will Bowman and pals in alien stealth outfits, or even using the mystery bullet-proof alien fabric.

• Locked thread