Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Post
  • Reply
Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton



Dossier posted:

AFFILIATIONS:
Solo [D10], Buddy [D8], Team [D6]

DISTINCTIONS:
Checkered Past
Femme Fatale
I Always Get My Target

POWER SETS:

Probability Manipulation:
Superhuman Reflexes D10
SFX: Domino Effect - On a successful reaction against a physical stress attack action, inflict physical stress with your effect die. Spend 1 pp to step it up.
SFX: Second Chance - If your pool includes a Probability Manipulation power, spend 1 pp to reroll.
Limit: Exhausted - Shutdown Superhuman Reflexes to gain 1 pp. Activate an opportunity or participate in a Transition Scene to recover that power.
Limit: Mutant - When affected by mutant-specific complications or tech, earn 1 pp.

Bow and Trick Arrows:
Enhanced Durability D8
Weapon D8
SFX: Shoot to Kill - Add a d6 to your attack action pool and step back the highest die in pool. Step up physical stress inflicted.
SFX: Trick Shot - Against a single target, step up or double a Weapon die. Remove the highest rolling die and use three dice for your total.
SFX: Area Attack - Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add D6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die.
SFX: EMP Arrow - Against multiple robot or computerized opponents, for every additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Adamantium Arrow - When your target uses a Durability power in their reaction pool, step up physical stress inflicted.
SFX: Explosive Arrow - Step up or double Weapon for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Bow and Trick Arrows to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.

SPECIALTIES:
Acrobatic Expert D8
Combat Master D10
Covert Master D10
Menace Expert D8
Psych Expert D8

MILESTONES:
John Smith Is Dead
1 XP when you encounter the dimensional counterpart of a loved one.
3 XP when you reveal your relationship to the other version.
10 XP when you either decide that the alternate means just as much to you, or cut off contact.

War Zone:
1 XP when you declare war on an enemy.
3 XP when you use a Transition Scene to arm yourself or your allies.
10 XP when you either take trauma in pursuit of your war or you are captured by the enemy.

A hooded woman in black tumbles out of what looks like a spinning gold portal, somehow righting herself to land in a crouch a few meters from the others, a very large and elaborate bow drawn, two arrows already notched and aimed at Elijah and Gwen.

A pale face with a dark patch over her left eye, a red target tattoo inside the patch peeks out from under the lip of the hood, the tension on the bow easing, but only slightly.

"What the hell is this? Who are you people, and where are Fury and Rogers?" She glances between the gathered group and turns her bow 30 degrees, drawing the string tight once more, one arrow now aimed at the woman in the catsuit with her hand on the gun, the other aimed at the guy in green riding what looked like a very familiar glider... but no, he wasn't the Hobgoblin, the colors were all wrong, costume too... also she was dead. And also a woman, not a dude in ugly spandex.

Just what the hell was going on here?

Fuzz fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2018 around 23:24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton


PP: 1, Stress 0

Her patched eye narrowed as everyone else seemed rather cavalier and just as lost and confused as she was.

"... I'm looking for a man with an eyepatch and another with a shield, both were in military uniforms last I'd seen them, which was seconds before I went through the same portal... how do I know you're not all working for or with them and this isn't all part of some trick, maybe by that sorcerer slave of theirs?"

A benefit of her powers, at times, was that when things were off, she'd generally feel it in her gut... She may not be able to control it at all, but it had saved her rear end multiple times over the years. She wasn't getting that feeling now, but she'd also never leapt through a glowing portal into who knows where before, either.

She eased up on the bowstring, but kept the arrows notched and pointed in the general direction of the group as she rose from her crouch, stealing a glance around at her surroundings. Yep, definitely not in Montana anymore, unless this was one of Octavius' secret labs...

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton


PP: 1, Stress 0

As she absorbs the full brunt of the situation, she finally relaxes, unnotching the adamantium arrows but not retracting the bow as she holds it at her side. Looking to the weird cartoon girl, she replies, "you have no idea. And who the hell is Domino? The name's Bullseye."

She ponders giving out her real name, but despite the lack of the... what was the word Clint had always used... 'hinky' feeling she wasn't getting, she still wasn't sure that this wasn't a trap. Or some sort of elaborate illusion. Or all in her head and just a dream. She'd learned long ago that pinching yourself never works in dreams, so she didn't bother. Sliding the arrows back into the quiver on her hip, she slowly approaches the others, keeping her hood up but pulling down the facemask to reveal the rest of her pale white face.

"I take it that, if what you're saying is correct, Snow, the 'multiverse' had something more in mind for us than standing around... so what next?"

Fuzz fucked around with this message at May 13, 2018 around 17:22

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton


PP: 1, Stress 0

Her eye twitches at that.

"Miss Fury?" She eyes the woman in the catsuit, readjusting her grip on the bow with one hand, but keeping it at her side.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

"He hasn't been a Captain since the war started. Field Marshall Rogers is one of the most bloodthirsty and violent commanders in the Unified American forces... though from the sound of it, I guess your Global Stalemate War went a little differently..."

She arches a brow at the woman talking about Dracula, "... think this one might be tweaking out on something."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

"Maybe we get to go back? And what if we refuse? I'm gonna guess nothing good..."

Despite the insanity of what was going on, everything that Snow character said was true, it would seem. She folds the bow up with the press of a button and slides it into its sheathe on her other hip.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

At Snow's little speech, she shrugs and mutters, "not much worth going back to in my world anyway. I just want to finish the job I started."

At the discussion about the Tallus and the nature of the Catastrophe, she pipes up, "So... this Tallus thing just pops us out where we need to be? If that's the case..." she sighs, "I could hold it. My powers tend to... keep me out of harm's way. Might be useful to keep us from, I dunno, ending up in the middle of the ocean, or a firefight, or whatever else. Would also keep us from losing it. That's assuming none of you can teleport."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

She shrugs and nods, "I wasn't too eager for repetitive nausea, anyway."

She looks at the others and then further down the "road" at the Nexus. "So that's it? We're just taking this guy's word for it and heading off into unknown danger, or are we checking to see if anyone is home?" She glances at Bender, still not quite sure this wasn't some sort of elaborate trap, adding, "No offense, but we haven't even been here for 10 minutes... or however time works around here."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

She caught the card between index and middle finger, twirling it a few times as she looked off toward the Nexus, eyes narrowing slightly. He'd been forthcoming with all of their questions, but conveniently avoided that one. Now they were getting shunted off to another dimension, possibly to all get killed in, or get erased along with the rest of the dimension. She tucked the card away in a sleeve pouch, thinking idly about the fact that in her experience, all the places where you want large sums of money generally deal only in cash, anyway. She eyed the Tallus, wondering if, in the same way it gave directions from the Nexus itself, it was also a listening device, one that would keep an eye on them for whoever Bender was hiding... either behind his facade, or in that Nexus. She glanced at Snow, the one who seemed the most shrewd of this motley bunch, wondering if he was thinking any of the same things she was.

Either way, a mission awaited.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund


Neena 'Bullseye' Barton

PP: 1, Stress 0

Unnerved by the transition but glad to be in surroundings that were at least a little more vaguely familiar, Bullseye glanced around at the shunning en masse they were now experiencing. "I'd say you probably shouldn't draw attention by flying around, but that'd be redundant... either way, I think we should get somewhere away from observers, because something feels really off about this and I'm pretty sure the longer we stand here, the more likely something bad is going to happen... to us, not them."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

At Snow's suggestion, she smirks. Pulling her hood back up and tugging at a drawstring on her waist, the skirt of her jacket unfurls, draping down over the bow and quiver strapped to her hips. By all accounts, she now looked like a woman with strange makeup, wearing a long coat with punk-ish black clothing underneath.

"Not much I can do about this," she waves a hand in front of her face, "but maybe they at least had a David Bowie in this universe, too?" She takes a small bottle out of a pocket and squirts it into her hand, running it through her hair to gel it up into a fauxhawk of sorts, unscrewing one of her arrow's heads and hanging it from an ear. "Hopefully they had a punk scene."

She eyed the Tallus and arched a brow at the message. She'd killed before, obviously, but wondered how the President fit into all of this, and how his or her death would change the outcome for this Universe to save it. She hoped whoever they were, they were a terrible and despotic leader, so she could at least rest easy after the job was done...

Fuzz fucked around with this message at May 19, 2018 around 02:23

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

"Kilgrave? That name sounds familiar... my husband had mentioned it a few times, he was one of the Avengers that had died taking out the Weapon X project... on my Earth, that is. Something about how he could control people, but his power didn't work on some people who had powers themselves? Would explain why this place has no heroes..."

She frowns at the police taped off door, glancing at the woman retreating from the alley as she heads over, pulling the police tape down and testing the door to see if it's locked, but not opening it as she listens at the door for any sound inside.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at May 19, 2018 around 13:48

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

As Slapstick slides under the door to scout as a weird... pancake... thing, she pops a piece of gum in her mouth and glances over at Goblin, "Does infamous count? I'm at the top of the Most Wanted list and they have posters with my face on them... pretty much everywhere in the Americas and Lower Africa."

She extends a hand, rattling the metal case with small bright green cubes in it. "CHLORETS" is emblazoned across the top. "Anyone want one?"

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

She was leaning against the doorjam, glancing at her watch out of habit before realizing it wasn't set to local universe time in the first place. She cracks her gum between her molars to get their attention, "I'm fine with this look, unless you can magic up a boombox to blast Sex Crossbows with. Either way, Slaphappy's been in there awhile, might need some backup," she puts her palm against the door for emphasis, waiting for the others to get ready.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

"So... take out the TV antennas and start a rally to draw him out, and Miss Whiskers over here," she motions to Patsy, "or I shoot him in the face? That works."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

She frowns, then grabs Slapstick by the hand and drags her over to the door the civilian woman had previously exited from. "Turn into a bell for a second, I want to test something."

She knocked on the door.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

She frowns, holding Slapstick out to her side so the... woman? could revert back to some sort of humanoid form.

"Huh, well it's definitely more than simple hypnosis... Was worth a shot." She glances at Starband as the woman moved to look at the television inside. "Might wanna be careful there, Sparkle Motion."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

She arches the patched brow, "... what other team? There's another team here?"

She watches Sparkle Motion come out of the home, noting she seemed unaffected by the broadcast. "So Sparkle Motion isn't affected, that's good. We already know Slaphappy can be, and I wouldn't bet on my own ability to resist the hypnosis lights or President Purple's powers. Who else actually has any secret tricks to resisting our opposition's powers? Pinky Brewster, you seem to have a bag of tricks up your spandex, anyone else? Mr Frosty?" She looks to Gwen and Snow, respectively.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

"Did you manage to scout out where this Captain Bellend and Mr Creepy Old Murderer are? I mean, what if Purple Man is at the station, too? The last thing we need is these guys teaming up at once... sight, sound, and smell, it'll be hard for even Light Bright over here," she jerks a thumb at Starband, "to resist all three. We need better Intel."

Fuzz fucked around with this message at May 23, 2018 around 18:01

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

Grabbing Danger-Pumpkin's tag because computer difficulty.

She flashes a visitor ID, "I'm on at 5, should be one for the history books." She flashes a wink and the 'V' for victory as she strolls past, not slowing down.

@Fuzz: 1d6 + 1d8 + 1d10 Team + Femme Fatale + Covert Master = (2)+(8)+(10) = 20
So 18 with a D6 effect for "Amused."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress 0

Seeing the lone kid left, something in her finally snapped. This Purple rear end in a top hat was going to pay.

(Declaring War on Purple Man for 1 XP)

Her hand instinctively dropped to her side as the bow unfolded with a muted SNAP! and she drew an arrow and fired, not bothering to watch it travel as she turned to the others, "I've got the producer, feel free to make the other assholes dead," as she stepped forward and took cover behind one of the many pillars lining the production area.

The arrow, meanwhile, had sang out with a slight whine as it found its mark - the purple tube on the back of the Producer's head.

@Fuzz: d6+d8+d10+2d8+d10 Team, I Always Get my Target, Superhuman Reflexes, Weapon, SFX Trick Shot, Combat Master = (1)+(4)+(10)+(7+5)+(4) = 31
An Opportunity and 3 dice = 16 with a D10 effect of "Disabled"


"You're up, Icecapades!"

Tagging in Elijah Snow.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at May 29, 2018 around 05:35

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 1

@Fuzz: 1d6 + 1d4 + 1d10 + 1d8 Team d6 + Checkered Past Comp + Superhuman Reflexes d10 + Psych Expert D8 = (4)+(3)+(6)+(6) = 19
12 with D6 effect
1PP for Second Chance...
@Fuzz: 1d6 + 1d4 + 1d10 + 1d8 Team d6 + Checkered Past Comp + Superhuman Reflexes d10 + Psych Expert D8 = (1)+(2)+(9)+(6) = 18
15 with D4 effect


Flashbacks of labcoats and needles sprang to mind as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. You are a weapon. She a took a deep breath, her fingers finding the edges of the girder support she had taken cover behind, the cool metal feeling slightly reassuring. You are a weapon. Her hands recoiled as memories of cold lab tables returned. You are a weapon. She tried to catch her breath, clenching her eyes shut.. You are OUR Weapon...

She slowly slid down on one knee, her small form huddled against the girder as she struggled to not begin shaking.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 1

@Fuzz: 1d6 + 1d8 + 1d10 + 2d8 + 1d6 + 1d10 Team, Always get target, reflexes, weapon x2 sfx explosive arrow, sfx area attack, combat master = (5)+(2)+(8)+(1+8)+(5)+(4) = 33
Net 16 with a d8 and d10.


YOU ARE A WEAPON.

As Faustus' last words were cut off, her head snaps up from her kneeling position and with a SNAKT! her bow unfolds as she draws, turns, and immediately fires from around the pillar. The flashing red light on the arrowhead leaves a faint trail as it shrieks SKREEEE! through the air and slams into the plywood set directly between the two goons' heads with a loud THUNK! as it embeds itself, splinters sent flying. The light flips green with a CHIRP! as the entire wall explodes outward in a fiery flash, both men taking the blast full in the face as they are peppered with daggery wooden splinters, many in flames.

d8 is SHRAPNEL, d10 is EXPLODED.

Tagging Slapstick.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2018 around 23:53

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 1

She rises from her squat and folds up her bow with a SCHIK! as she walks forward, Slapstick finishing her rather disturbing display. "You're... enjoying that way too m-" She's cutoff as the ceiling collapses directly above her, several people dropping down, the debris and rubble all conveniently landing to either side of her as she instinctively draws her bow once again with a SNAKT! and drawing an adamantium arrow in one smooth motion, mere feet from her target as the arrow points at his one good eye barely a centimeter from the point.

FURY.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 1

The cold look on her brow is steady for a moment as Fury monologues, then, she arches the patched eyebrow as she eases up on the bow, sliding the arrow back into its quiver, "Yeah... okay, nevermind." She eyes Cap and looks him up and down, her hand still on the shaft of the arrow, "I'm never gonna get used to this. Hey look, an old Whiskers... speaking of, where's ours?" She looks to the others before her eyes settled on the frozen Faustus, glancing at Hercules, "hey, Pumping Iron, wanna grab the popsicle while we get the hell out of here? Seems like not the greatest idea to hang around."

Fuzz fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 06:29

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 1

She looks over the edge and shrugs, turning to glance back at the others, "Not like we have any other options." She leans back out the window and falls, lacing her fingers behind her head as she plummets, gently landing on a surprisingly clean mattress that was laying on the top of the truck's pile. She bounces a few times, the aged springs squeaking, before settling in and flashing a 'V' for victory up at the others far above, crossing her ankles and reclining.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 1

Raging Rocketeer posted:

"This sort of takes me back to when I was first getting started. How about the rest of you?"

Her eyes narrow slightly as she stares up at the clouds lazily wafting by, "My first hunt I broke into Iron Monger's apartment through the garbage chute to sabotage one of her suits, so kinda."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 2

She eyes Fury as she moves around the bar and looks for something not-beer, settling on some old gin. She doesn't bother putting it into a glass as she takes a swig and replies, not taking her eyes off the cyclopean knight, "We were sent by the primordial will of the multiverse to kill Kilgrave, because if we don't your entire dimension will be wiped out somehow eventually. Yeah, it doesn't sound any less crazy after you say it several times, we've just learned to accept it."

She keeps her distance, still watching ol' eyepatch, before adding, "You know, in my home dimension you're the worst dictator in the history of the world, responsible for the death and enslavement of billions of people. Guess all universes aren't created equal."



Grabbing +3 XP for the milestone, making it 5 total.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 5

She takes another swig of gin, and at the mention of a counter-program, she looks over at Starband, "I think we've got you sorted out there, eh Sparkle Motion?"

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 5

Nina looks to the aged Patsy, "What other armaments do you guys have available? Your Fascist Barney doesn't seem to be averse to using people as tools, that includes innocent bystanders. We'll need some non-lethal weapons if he decides to throw a mob of coeds or old people or something at us."

She looked around the room, trying to see what could be cooked up as a good non-lethal weapon. Her bow made a decent club if needed, but it was less than ideal compared to knockout gas bombs or tasers. "I've had to make knock out gas bombs before, and tasers aren't actually that hard to put together if you have some high voltage batteries..."


Want to use a PP to create some non-lethal weapon assets for the team.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 5

Nina smirks, eying Slapstick as she secures the boxing glove to an arrow. "When in Rome..." she mumbles to herself as she slides the taser arrows into her hip quiver and clips the knockout gas bombs to her belt.

Taking 3 XP for Milestone.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2018 around 13:26

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

She sighs as she fixes her fauxhawk in the mirror, "No offense, and I'm not particularly picky, but you do realize that you could empty the garbage out of the truck and it'd still work as a disguise... right?"

She then follows the others outside to the garage, ready to go.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

She hops off her mattress perch and flicks a banana peel off her shoulder as she follows the others in, keeping pace. As they come across the guards, she immediately fires one of her makeshift gas arrows and at the wall behind clump of men.

@Fuzz: 1d6+1d10+1d8+1d8+1d10+3d6 Team, Reflexes, Weapon (bow), Weapon (gas arrow), combat master, sfx area attack x3 = (3)+(10)+(5)+(6)+(1)+(6+3+2) = 36
16 with 2 d8s for effects. Effects: KO, choking.


Passing to SLAPSTICK.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

"Huh. Was NOT expecting cutesy J-Pop to cure the world. Hopefully Hypno-Barney is watching and losing his loving mind about it." she looks up the stairwell, then glances to the Goblin, "Hey, Little Green, wanna scout up further? Your wings, my luck, let's keep the streak going." If allowed, she swings herself up onto the back of the glider, hanging onto the Goblin for support, though not too tightly. "Don't mind me."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

"We shoudl probably do a two pronged attack," she offers to Gobby, "Maybe they take the frontal approach, and we flank him?"

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

She arches a brow at the green mask, "Out of all of us, I'm the one you have to worry the least about doing what needs to be done and getting my hands dirty... and you're the one we'd have to worry about the most. Why do you think you and I are up here? I'm here to take the shot that you can't, the two prong attack was the plan all along when I asked you for the ride, I'm just trying to be polite." Her cold expression matched her words, but quickly melts into a smile as she playfully flicks him in the forehead.

"Now let's get moving so we're in position when they breach." She looks down to catch Cap's eye and uses a few Universal Tactical Hand Signals to indicate that they were going out and around to flank while his team did the primary breach. As soon as she gets confirmation from him that he's received the message, she pats Gobby on the shoulder and surely says, "Let's go."

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

She covered her ears, flinching at the high pitch whine of the explosive charge. As Gobby jetted them inside, she rang out an ear with a pinky, smirking, "Not bad, I'll raise you..."

She pulls an arrow for each target as her eyes rapidly scan the room, things almost moving in slow motion to her trained eye. Seven explosive arrows clink across her bow as it unfolds with a snapped SHUNK. She winks at Goblin as her left thumb flicks the small switch timers across all seven arrows in a smooth motion as she fires, not turning away as the arrows loose and she whispers, "Boom."

The arrows all fly off in various directions, some flying directly at their targets, others ricocheting of one or two surfaces before finding their targets, one even ricocheting off of Cap's shield to strike Xenmu in the face. The timers chirp as the arrows fly, each one pulsing in time with the small red LED on the charge at the tip, each with various lengths of time that had been programmed hours, even days before, they just happened to be targeted correctly in such a way as to go off at the exact opportune moment to injure and maim their targets with deadly shrapnel, most of the arrows targeted at the big guys going off near their purple brain... tube... things.

@Fuzz: 1d6+1d8+1d10+1d10+1d10+7d6 (team, target, reflexes, weapon up, combat master, area attack x7) = (4)+(6)+(9)+(1)+(7)+(2+6+3+6+1+5+3) = 53

16 with a D10 effect for Xenmu, D8 for Amazon, D6s for everyone else. Effect for the sentients is "Shattered" for their tubes, for the tigers it's "Frightened"

Tagging Snow.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 3, Stress: 0, XP: 8

Her eyes narrow as the bird woman avoids her arrow, muttering, "Clever girl..."
As the Rage Chicken breaks the skylight, Bullseye's eyes continue to track her likely movement, wincing slightly at the shriek and ringing out her ear again. She pats Gobby on the shoulder as she looks down to spot one of their grounded friends and puts her foot over his and presses down, juking the glider down and to the left.

"Sorry, this'll just take a sec," she shouts to her ride as she flashes him a V for victory and tilts sideways, falling over the front of the glider as a flurry of feathers and talons streaks right past her, her free hand reaching up at the last minute to grab and tug down on one of the claws.

"HI CAP! BYE RAGE CHICKEN!" she waves at Harpy as she swings upside down under the glider, her hair brushing the floor at high speed as she whips under the contraption, her foot hooked on the edge and acting as a fulcrum to swing her back up from behind.

The Harpy tracks Bullseye with hateful eyes, scowling at the woman before looking back forward just in time to be greeted by Cap's flying Vibranium shield-assisted elbow drop to her face, the man putting all his weight behind the move as he rides the shield, and her FACE, across the floor in a move that would make Tony Hawk weep.

Bullseye, meanwhile, completes her loop of the glider, hands latching onto Gobby's shoulder and chest as she uses him to stop her movement and not actually fall off. She tarries a moment as she confirms that Cap had things under control before giving Petey a playful peck on cheek with a wink, "that was fun. Nice flying." She promptly lets go of him and steps back rolling her ankle and exhaling slowly as she surveys the remaining field...

@Fuzz: 1d6+1d8+1d10+1d10+1d12 Team+always target+ reflexes+ combat master+ Avengers assemble = (3)+(2)+(5)+(4)+(10)

Spending 1PP for SECOND CHANCE.

@Fuzz: 1d6+1d8+1d10+1d10+1d12 Team+always target+ reflexes+ combat master+ Avengers assemble SECOND CHANCE = (4)+(8)+(10)+(3)+(2)

Using another PP to add a third die for 22 with a D12 physical stress from DOMINO EFFECT.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 1, Stress: 0, XP: 8

@Fuzz: 1d6+1d4+1d10+1d10+1d12+1d12+1d6 RESIST! (Team, Checkered Past COMPLICATION, Reflexes, Covert, Avengers Assemble, Shattered, anti-control disc) = (1)+(3)+(2)+(2)+(8)+(4)+(4)
Spending 1 PP to add a third die for 8+4+3 = 15 with d12 effect. Not enough to beat 18, but steps down to a D8 effect.


As the Titan raises his arms and begins speaking, she suddenly realizes what's about to happen. She shuts her eyes and tries to cover her ears, thinking of happier times...

The arrow flies wide, the bow wavering as her hands shake. His hands slide over hers, reassuring, strong. "They can't get to you anymore, Nina," Clint said quietly in her ear, his hand squeezing hers. "They can't get to you anymore," he repeated. She exhaled slowly, eyes closed, the forest silent around them.

"YES, COME JOIN IN BROTHERHOOD AND YOU WILL KNOW ONLY PEACE."

Her eyes snapped open, Xenmu standing next to the target, bobbing back and forth with his arms spread wide.

"THE COSMOS HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL OF US. TOGETHER."

She looks around frantically, feeling as if she's underwater, but there's no one else there. Clint is gone.

Clint is dead.

"TOGETHER."

In the real world she clings to Gobby for support, the tears unable to well in her eyes as the glider careens through the air.

"they can't get to you anymore, they can't get to you anymore, they can't get to you anymore..." she whispers under her breath, eyes still clenched shut.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at Jul 24, 2018 around 13:20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the
TG Sanity fund



PP: 2, Stress: 0, XP: 8

@Fuzz: 1d6 + 1d8 + 1d10 + 1d8 + 1d10 + 1d12 Team + Target + Reflexes + Durability + Combat Master + Avengers Assemble! = (5)+(7)+(9)+(7)+(1)+(7)
Total is 16, using a PP to add a third die (the 5), so that's 21 with a d12 effect. Totally abusing the counterattack rules as they are for now to trigger DOMINO EFFECT again and dish out d12 damage to the minion group.


Snapping out of the Xenmu haze, she looks up in time to see the homonculi monsters converging on their position. "Well, crap... and yeah, no idea what's up with that goatee," she says to Gobby as she swats the leaping minions away from them with her bow as he swings them into a turn. She seems to swing at random, just trying to get them away, but they seem to all be ricocheting down at their compatriots on the ground, attacking other Avengers members. Any that get close are swatted down in this way. Bullseye seems to be more focused on Diablo.

"Yeah, no kidding... if we take down Snidely Whiplash, will these things fall apart?"

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«2 »