Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PC Guy 1: *clacklackclack clack* 2.4 patch notes just dropped, n-word. Pudge is getting a Candy Cane Hook.

PC Guy 2: That's tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PC Guy 1: *clacklackclack clack* 2.4 patch notes just dropped, n-word. Pudge is getting a Candy Cane Hook.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this is more an argument for brainwashing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

bought a Cucktendo Shitch just so you could game on the go? Lmfao. get on my level

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fiend Matador posted:

bought a Cucktendo Shitch just so you could game on the go? Lmfao. get on my level

Glad to see they make portable sheds now.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fiend Matador posted:

Not only practical and portable, it's eco-friendly design naturally breaks down after 15 loads.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fiend Matador posted:

Built out of recycled Nintendo Labos

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We don't even need the entire console lineup to make mince meat of you dehydrated mouth breathers.

Godlike launch lineup

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Every SINGLE time I see that image I think for a second it’s a picture of upcoming PS2 to PS4 games and freak out for a sec

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Every SINGLE time I see that image I think for a second it’s a picture of upcoming PS2 to PS4 games and freak out for a sec

4 of them are playable on PS4 right now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i liked dragons dogma way better on pc but i guess theres a better console version now

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i liked dragons dogma way better on pc but i guess theres a better console version now

Yeah. Plus, you know, using a controller

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked playing it with a Keybaord more then a controller.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

You can use a controller on the PC version though

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

man nurse posted:

You can use a controller on the PC version though

Oh awesome lol. Good to see people using a console controller to play console ports on PC

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Now that city-builders, strategy games, isometric RPGs and stuff are all coming out on consoles too, map games are the last thing PC still has going for it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Me too lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everything in this thread except for the unanticipated cryptocurrency inflation of GPU prices has been addressed and debunked for the past ten years. Do I need to remind you all of the panda again.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Now that city-builders, strategy games, isometric RPGs and stuff are all coming out on consoles too, map games are the last thing PC still has going for it.

Ah yes, playing a city builder on a console, now that's my jam. Maybe after I'm done playing I can use a traffic cone to funnel hot tar up my rear end in a top hat. You know, just to celebrate.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wormskull posted:

Everything in this thread except for the unanticipated cryptocurrency inflation of GPU prices has been addressed and debunked for the past ten years. Do I need to remind you all of the panda again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtczCosJE5g

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

PC "gamers" suck lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yolomancer posted:

Ah yes, playing a city builder on a console, now that's my jam. Maybe after I'm done playing I can use a traffic cone to funnel hot tar up my rear end in a top hat. You know, just to celebrate.

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Yolomancer posted:

lmao

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a Mactard a-a-a-a PC Gamer and a Contard.

And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mactard what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in the Genius Bars to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the Mactards are in Mexico. And then he asks the Contard, uh, "What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my Contard brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the Contards in America are in Africa.

So the genie says to the PC Gamer, uh, um, "What's your one wish?" And the PC Gamer goes, "You mean to tell me all the Contards and Mactards are out of America?" Genie goes, "Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not gonna read that, doo. Might've pressed your luck too far.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not gonna read that, doo. Might've pressed your luck too far.

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

map gaming with my steam controller

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yolomancer briefly stumbles after a powerful streak today.... Let's see how he recovers, folks.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I’m awaiting a screen shot of his desktop with a folder labeled “Chad”

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Yolomancer posted:

There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a Mactard a-a-a-a PC Gamer and a Contard.

And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mactard what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in the Genius Bars to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the Mactards are in Mexico. And then he asks the Contard, uh, "What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my Contard brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the Contards in America are in Africa.

So the genie says to the PC Gamer, uh, um, "What's your one wish?" And the PC Gamer goes, "You mean to tell me all the Contards and Mactards are out of America?" Genie goes, "Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

Pretty funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yolomancer posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Yolomancer posted:

drat this guy pulls no punches!!

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not gonna read that, doo.

Why are you proud of not reading something? Or perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating something you overheard at the family dinner table. Let me guess, your father was telling that classic Ritsu family tale about the time he got your mother all hopped up on goofballs, bent her over, did his best impression of throwing a hot dog down a wind tunnel, quickly rushed her down to the drug store for some Plan B, and then came that fateful line from your mother, one which will echo throughout eternity: "Not gonna read that, doo." Bet she didn't feel so smart 9 months later when she saw your mutant rear end protruding awkwardly from her money maker, the trademark vacant look in your eyes, with just the first hint of the poo poo-eating grin you would wear forever more on your ugly, clown-like face.

You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

Yolomancer fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

My old chair got hosed and the new one hurts my spine. Meanwhile the goddamn bed that I use for the PS3 is as godly as always