Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

agreed, console gaming ftw [walks into my room where the faint sounds of dialup come from my dreamcast as i prepare to play some quake 3]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Yolomancer posted:

Why are you proud of not reading something? Or perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating something you overheard at the family dinner table. Let me guess, your father was telling that classic Ritsu family tale about the time he got your mother all hopped up on goofballs, bent her over, did his best impression of throwing a hot dog down a wind tunnel, quickly rushed her down to the drug store for some Plan B, and then came that fateful line from your mother, one which will echo throughout eternity: "Not gonna read that, doo." Bet she didn't feel so smart 9 months later when she saw your mutant rear end protruding awkwardly from her money maker, the trademark vacant look in your eyes, with just the first hint of the poo poo-eating grin you would wear forever more on your ugly, clown-like face.

You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

:stare:

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
shits getting real now

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Yolomancer posted:

Why are you proud of not reading something? Or perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating something you overheard at the family dinner table. Let me guess, your father was telling that classic Ritsu family tale about the time he got your mother all hopped up on goofballs, bent her over, did his best impression of throwing a hot dog down a wind tunnel, quickly rushed her down to the drug store for some Plan B, and then came that fateful line from your mother, one which will echo throughout eternity: "Not gonna read that, doo." Bet she didn't feel so smart 9 months later when she saw your mutant rear end protruding awkwardly from her money maker, the trademark vacant look in your eyes, with just the first hint of the poo poo-eating grin you would wear forever more on your ugly, clown-like face.

You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yikes.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
This thread is serving its purpose lol. Poor little PCucks take it so personal

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"Hey look everyone, a falling star." - David Spade

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PC Guy 1: *clacklackclack clack* 2.4 patch notes just dropped, n-word. Pudge is getting a Candy Cane Hook.

PC Guy 2: That's tight.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
console gamer: enjoys the game comfortably within 1 minute of turning the console on and the games really good too bnecause all the good ones are on consoles
pc gamer: You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

console gamer: enjoys the game comfortably within 1 minute of turning the console on and the games really good too bnecause all the good ones are on consoles
pc gamer: You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 08:12 on May 14, 2018

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Goldmine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

in it, voted 5

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sad to be a 2nd draft imp tbh

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

bloodborne is a console exclusive because consoles are aids!!

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmfao. Godmine

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also interesting that one could see this image as your tier list

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

I just picked whoever I saw first and then went back and added some I forgot..

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

youre the pillar

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goldmine

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

youre the pillar

:)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

in it, goldmine

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol jesus christ

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Martman posted:

gently caress off P’Cuck

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I like my PS4, 3DS, and PC.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Martman posted:

"Those grapes were infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, anyway," said the fox.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
One of the greatest things about PC gaming is the historical linearity, no new console generations segregating your old games library from your current games and forcing you to rebuy the same old games over and over, the pc gamer says after tweaking dosbox for 4 hours to get the right soundfont loaded, rebuying a game on gog, setting up a windows 95 VM, ignoring the early 00s period of games altogether, and buying dark souls (fixed for real this time) as i finish kirby super star on my analogue super nt

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

One of the greatest things about PC gaming is the historical linearity, no new console generations segregating your old games library from your current games and forcing you to rebuy the same old games over and over, the pc gamer says after tweaking dosbox for 4 hours to get the right soundfont loaded, rebuying a game on gog, setting up a windows 95 VM, ignoring the early 00s period of games altogether, and buying dark souls (fixed for real this time) as i finish kirby super star on my analogue super nt

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Spends 7 hours configuring PCSX2 ini files to get Shadow of the Colossus to run at 5fps* PC gaming ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol