Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose side of the New War of Love & Brains are you on?
IshiBame
IshIino
View Results

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

JamMasterJim posted:

Could have kept in contact.
Or is the one that drops money in every streaming session.

Lol holy poo poo, especially with the panel that someone just posted again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
My favorite detail of the chapter is papagane narrating himself coming home. I assume he does this constantly, regardless of the situation and audience or lack thereof.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I am okay with this development. Let's go Hayasaka x Shirogane. The manga is after all called Kaguya Wants To Be Confessed To, not Kaguya Will End Up with a Partner by the End.

Sindai posted:

My favorite detail of the chapter is papagane narrating himself coming home. I assume he does this constantly, regardless of the situation and audience or lack thereof.

No wonder he's so good at being a v-tuber!

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

New Chapter!

This one is a bit depressing. :smith:

drat kids need to stop overthinking everything

Also break next week. :negative:

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 12, 2021

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ishigami was a bit too real this week. I could feel my teenage self (and some of my current self) there. This series' writing is so good.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

remember if you can't see her eyes it means she's lying to herself or something

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
Iino has that hint of mental instability to keep things interesting, but Ishigami whining for 90% of the chapter is neither fun nor particularly illuminating. Just give the chapter to one of the many beloved tertiary characters if you're just spinning your wheels before a break, like Karen and Erika, or that yakuza girl, or the TGC, or the mass media club, or the ramen kings, or shirogane's friends, or karen, or erika

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Hum, maybe making Iino the focus might have seved this better.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

remember if you can't see her eyes it means she's lying to herself or something

More likely just giving Iino good advice that she's not exactly following herself.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
It might've been better to have it split between Iino and Ishigami being depressed and whining instead of it being mostly Ishigami.

This is probably a rest/volume padding chapter though too

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

To be fair I don’t think we’d seen much of an update on how Ishigami was feeling in recent weeks. Like maybe not since Shiranui?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
drat, I've missed out on a lot. Love it when someone in this manga almost dies of embarrassment.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Thus, Yu Ishagmi Closed His Eyes, part 4.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

and I thought we had seen the last of Bad Girl Iino

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Oh gently caress it's happening part 2

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Doesn’t Iino sleep on a teddy bear? Seems like that would make any hanky panky considerably less comfy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
They're just gonna listen to self affirmation mantras and soothing noises.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Doesn’t Iino sleep on a teddy bear? Seems like that would make any hanky panky considerably less comfy.

Iino’s parents aren’t home and I’m fairly certain they don’t sleep on bears🤔

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

That's an "half-asleep Iino mistakes Ishigami for teddy bear" scenario right there.

Assuming they even reach half-sleep which is a big if.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
They're totally gonna psyche each other out through their mutual awkwardness

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Do it do it do it handholding

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom

Annointed posted:

Do it do it do it handholding

:sickos:

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Maybe I'm a grouch or maybe it's the way the manga is moving to its conclusion but the latest chapter doesn't feel too natural to me. Then again, Prez and Kaguya had one million chapters of antics to hit it off.

Hope to see some good Ishigami-isms next chapter

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Onoegami or bust

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Zodack posted:

Maybe I'm a grouch or maybe it's the way the manga is moving to its conclusion but the latest chapter doesn't feel too natural to me. Then again, Prez and Kaguya had one million chapters of antics to hit it off.

Hope to see some good Ishigami-isms next chapter

That's because we're not getting a good look at what's going on in Iino's head relative to Ishigami's, which is why I hope is going towards some kind of comical reveal and not makeouts

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Iino is def rushing this because well she's young and not emotionally mature.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Ishigami has been in this situation before and did the right thing, I think that's important and some parallels are about to be drawn.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Go, iino!

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

New Chapter Out!

Bruh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

gently caress off plot!!!!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Carlosologist posted:

gently caress off plot!!!!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
This is our fault. If we'd expected an interruption like we did with Pres and Kaguya it wouldn't have happened.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Sindai posted:

This is our fault. If we'd expected an interruption like we did with Pres and Kaguya it wouldn't have happened.

Was it really our fault? Kaguya would have anticipated our anticipation and thus would have forced a counter plan to interrupt anyway. We all know her style by now.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Imo wins, gently caress all the doubters and haters and the actual plot of this mang

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

loving COCK BLOCKED BY THE PLOT

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im just thinking that kaguya would have immediately started plotting to kill iino if their positions were swapped

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I thought this kind of thing could only happen in the student council room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rand Brittain posted:

I thought this kind of thing could only happen in the student council room.

This is Iino's punishment for pussy-blocking Kaguya so often in the past