Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

e3 is going to be insane :ssh:

gently caress yeah

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm hoping that 4chan leak isn't real, because i want shadows die twice to be an entirely new thing

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012
where the gently caress is my Armored Core 6 from, you promised me.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

he did say they were making a dark fantasy rpg so it kinda fits but who knows

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

if they added deathmatch and battle royale to bloodborne but with better hosting or w/e i would pay $59.99 for it and buy everything on the cash shop

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the current rumor from this supposedly dependable 'source' is that FROM will reveal which conference they are presenting at right before e3, maybe a surprise exclusive or total bullshit who knows

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Then, there was gravelord Nico,

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

the current rumor from this supposedly dependable 'source' is that FROM will reveal which conference they are presenting at right before e3, maybe a surprise exclusive or total bullshit who knows

It will be Blizzcon

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

It will be Blizzcon

lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder if Bandai Namco remember they were working on a new Ace Combat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

made the proper e3 thread bc i cant contain my excitement for this weekend. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859099

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Cursed thread.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis posted:

In one month, gaming valhalla will start, as e3 will begin once again. How hyped are the imps for another trailer of Death Stranding with no gameplay, details about RAGE 2, the new Bioware game and the Spyro remake and probably jack poo poo from japanese companies since they are just going to TGS instead?

Once again I crushed the pundits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff posted:

hoping to see some metroid prime 4 and pokemon switch gameplay.

also hoping to see more of witchfire to confirm that it isnt aids

look att his loving retard. close this cursed thread

• Locked thread