Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite

by vyelkin

google THIS posted:

Are you trying to tell me how to do my job? Yes, i am aware that you are my direct supervisor, and as such, you are supposed to be my advocate. Well, maybe if we didn't sell these newfangled flat-screen TV's I wouldn't have been able to fit so many into my van, did you ever think of that? Things aren't all one-sided.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

The earth, referring to cracks between tectonic plates: "It's not my fault!"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Don't look at me. I'm not the one who left oily rags laying around. I'm the one who packed them up and stored them in the attic.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm sure it is fine: Salt water is still water.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
dude nobody knows who hijacked my car and drove it into your mailbox. it can't be known so we should stop wasting so much time living in the past.

anyway, want to go grab some chick-fil-a? my treat. totally because i am in a good mood and absolutely not because i feel guilty about anything.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I get it, I promised not to drink anymore... And I haven't, someone else bought and drank all that liquor. Please leave me alone, I'm very drunk right now and you are killing my buzz with your false accusations.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Papa Was A Video Toaster

nesamdoom posted:

I get it, I promised not to drink anymore... And I haven't, someone else bought and drank all that liquor. Please leave me alone, I'm very drunk right now and you are killing my buzz with your false accusations.

:lol:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'll answer most of your questions just as soon as we get my head out of this pickle jar.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
My bumper sticker clearly says "I break for Bigfoots"

take the moon

by sebmojo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I'll answer most of your questions just as soon as we get my head out of this pickle jar.

no i havent been "caught," i was just checking to make sure all the cookies were still in there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
The way you're talking, it's like I was TRYING to crap in your coffeemaker

• Locked thread