Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i like the b-team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

reignofevil posted:

Pro wrestling is actually really good motivation for me to eat better and exercise more I just think about Jinder yelling about dieting harder than anyone else and its like I'm comin' for you maha raja.

my fitness motivation is pretty much just aj styles' torso, minus the tattoo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

liv's lick-pop tongue is certainly a choice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

She blue herself in a way I haven't seen before!

god a wrestler with a phrasing gimmick would be amazing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shiksa posted:

god a wrestler with a phrasing gimmick would be amazing.

to add, i think about this during every single ddp promo. its like, did no one come up to him backstage and tell him that "hey RAVEN at bash at the beach, you're gonna get BANGED!, I'm gonna BANG YA!" etc. sounds, like, kinda just like an aggressive gay guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

matts already got rickety cricket knees :ohdear:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why are you making sami do this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

we gotta get rid of this bobby lashley character

oh yeah, thatll do it. i stand in solidarity with sami for having to go through this.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i cant believe sami catfished bobby lashley's family.

man bobby lashley is boring, sami's trying so hard and i might care more if it wasn't about bobby lashley lmao.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

very tired of alexa bliss

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao okay whatever. who cares.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh poo poo, coreys going for a whole different thing today

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

who on the roster could replace jinder that could possibly not be cheered over roman

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

someone really banged up finns tity

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rip in piss, trophy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is really weird

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Wrestling is less staged than basketball.

i swear they don't even try to hide the spot calling in basketball, its like, cmon guys you're exposing the whole business.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i still can't believe elias turned out to be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cole cmon man you cannot tell that story with roman on raw

• Locked thread