Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

At least Coach isn't here, so we can enjoy the commentary of Weird Grandpa Booker :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

hes mad at everyone who is more over than himself

so, mad at everyone, got it

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jiro posted:

Just started watching, did Coachman get fired?

at the top of the show, it was mentioned that Coach was "on assignment" , whatever tf that means

thank goodness for small blessings

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Oh hey, Jose

joint status: officially jumpin'

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I love how booker just refuses to give a gently caress about this

It's so perfectly appropriate :allears:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

hey, poster who likes local political ads: how do you feel about corporate "I've changed, I swear" propaganda? Because I just watched Uber drop a hot steamy one on my tv screen

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

i love booker t

Bobby Roode enters
:c00lbert: Corey: give us a Hallelujah, Booker!
:effort: Booker: :geno: hallelujah :effort:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

so hows everybody doing tonight

not bad at all

astonishingly, I've not only stuck with the exercise stuff, I've actually added to it :psyduck: I'm still mostly flab, but even now I feel like I got a bit more gas in the tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

shiksa posted:

this is really weird

They are weirdly nice to each other throughout that entire exchange

yes, face matches are a thing, but they're not done often or well in the WWE

(the likeliest problem here is that neither of them can act for beans, so they can't hide being irl friends)

• Locked thread