Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
technically roman is getting screwed by management, in that management (vince) is dragging out his climb for so long that Roman is currently in the running for Most Hated Wrestler.

If RR cares at all about being liked by fans then he'd totally be pissed at them for turning what should have been a year-long title hold into this abberation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

How strong is Roman compared to one of those small backhoes?

Could he spear one successfully?

He would accidentally spear it up a ladder, knocking down the belt on top of the backhoe and securing another 15 minute RR loss

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Part of the show summary is "Bobby Lashley fights for his family"

Who is loving with the Lashleys?

Me.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

so is ember technically queen of the black women?

Not while Latifah is still alive.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Nah I'm saving the Benoit special for when its time to start doing marathons

Wow, that's quite a pessimistic take on your odds of finishing.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

I love when a team loses to a bunch of randos thrown together.

#womensrevolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The answer is staring them in the face. How do you get Roman cheered? By having him fight....a TALLER ROMAN

We have the technology people

• Locked thread