Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Shield also lost to Bryan Kane Orton on a ep of smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I know WWE likes to crank out the figures, but is a dental appointment series really necessary?

... Is there a Isaac Yankem chase figure?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sono posted:

I know WWE likes to crank out the figures, but is a dental appointment series really necessary?

... Is there a Isaac Yankem chase figure?

It was an SDCC exclusive last year.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
God remember when no matter what else was going on on the shows you were guaranteed a loving amazing six man tag match pretty much twice a week?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
WWE's flagship show

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/998262157962895366

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Justin Roberts with a ponytail

Can't unsee it

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don't buy wrestling figures but holy poo poo these ones are hitting the nostalgia button real hard and I want all of them https://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/mattel-toy-wrestling-action-figures-wwe-retro.html

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate bayley

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Neurolimal posted:

I'l never understand why all of Mattel's non-Four Horseman sculpted figures are so embarrasingly bad.

While the men are usually hit and miss the women figures always look terrible no matter who it is.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Bryan's face in the picture is my reaction to seeing this tweet.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They couldn't have gotten the four of them together for a picture instead of this weird thing that looks like four cardboard cutouts?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So wait was the Cena breakup thing fake or not because I actually felt bad for the guy after that morning show clip where he laid it all out there. For the first time he seemed... human.

Wait it was fake then wasn't it? drat you Cena. Your acting is getting too good.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Nice move showcasing Cena in one of those sick 55 suits he bought.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope it's 55 copies of the same suit

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Mr. Carlisle posted:

So wait was the Cena breakup thing fake or not because I actually felt bad for the guy after that morning show clip where he laid it all out there. For the first time he seemed... human.

Wait it was fake then wasn't it? drat you Cena. Your acting is getting too good.

There's a lot of speculation with no confirmation. Some say it at no point has been real, some saying it started fake and became real, some saying it started real and then they made up and decided to pursue a storyline, etc. There's rumors that E has the actual break up on scene and that they missed the actual break up and had to use contracts to force John and Nikki to stage a break up for film. There's rumors that E missed the actual break up and John and Nikki decided to stage one for E after they made back up. Who knows what's really going on. Its two extremely carny industries merged together.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i heard its a work b/c they had to call off the marriage after they found out its not legal for robots to marry

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TTBF posted:

There's a lot of speculation with no confirmation. Some say it at no point has been real, some saying it started fake and became real, some saying it started real and then they made up and decided to pursue a storyline, etc. There's rumors that E has the actual break up on scene and that they missed the actual break up and had to use contracts to force John and Nikki to stage a break up for film. There's rumors that E missed the actual break up and John and Nikki decided to stage one for E after they made back up. Who knows what's really going on. Its two extremely carny industries merged together.

Thank you for this

MotU posted:

i heard its a work b/c they had to call off the marriage after they found out its not legal for robots to marry

Also this lol

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass vs Big Cass vs Big Cass.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Your uncle, and your daddy.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Reality TV is more worked than pro wrestling

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Benne posted:

Reality TV is more worked than pro wrestling

:eyepop:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They seem extremely similarly worked but i can't figure out on my own which one is more worked. Being on here helps to learn a ton of info for my mind

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I worked myself into a shoot, brother

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Wrestling is more worked because the wrestlers are all really friends backstage where as reality TV stars all really hate each other.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Strawberry Panda posted:

Wrestling is more worked because the wrestlers are all really friends backstage where as reality TV stars all really hate each other.

But what if the reality TV stars are wrestlers?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Then they win the WWE championship for a few months and end up being one of the better midcard heels surprisingly.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
e: nevermind lol

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 21, 2018

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

is this dolph

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Tyler breeze lookin' good after recovering from his implant surgery

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Weird they'd wait this long to do a jillian hall figure

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Legit have no clue who this is supposed to be

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
It's Lana.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dana Brooke?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

nah man thats brooke hogan

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Odd to see a figure of “The Natural” Butch Reed in 2018, but there you go!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Never checking this thread before bed again :stare:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Rikishi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this stone cold?

• Locked thread