Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ronda is gonna have the strap for like 6 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

didnt we just do this

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

VJeff posted:

Here's my poorly placed optimism that maybe they'll try to make the shows not horrible if they're on network TV.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Sure is going to be fun to see how the WWE books a product where they won't need to care at all about network subs or ticket sales

they will do exactly as little as they can get away with. it's their business model since the network started

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

~40 commercial spots per show at ~125k each is 5 million per, 52 shows a year at 200 million is 3.8 million per show so it seems like a good deal for Fox, the cost of buying ads on live TV ain't gonna go down

on the other side of it I think I read that it costs about 900k for the WWE to produce a live show, plus you gotta pay the hands but I still think WWE making over 2 million a week to produce a 2 hour commercial for the network is pretty loving good

love vince or hate him, the motherfucker is savvy

• Locked thread