Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
"Huh, I wonder if there's going to be repercussion's for Big Cass for what he did in the Midget segment."

Watch Smackdown

"Oh yeah."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Gonzo McFee posted:

If I remember right they were trying to break up the Shield almost immediately but they would always refuse and Seth would come up with a better idea to keep them together. The only reason they managed to break them up was that the day they did it they didn't actually tell any of the Shield until they got to the show.

The New Day break up is only being kept away by Kofi loudly stating that as soon as the New Day are done he's retiring.

These are correct wwe is hilariously inept despite their size.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Vince seemingly can't grasp the idea of tag team wrestling if it isn't a vehicle to get a single wrestler over in spite of all evidence as to the strength of stables and tag teams. Is it because new york didn't have a strong tag division that he just can't grasp it? Or is it the "why pay 4 wrestlers when you can pay 2" or does he just remember when he got smashed and the harts gave him A hart attack

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Wait so she had sex with the Miz? I was wrong that feud is going to be huge.

How DARE you imply the Miz would cheat on his wife?!

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

piss tape israel posted:

I wonder if they would have pulled the trigger on Roman at the 2014 Rumble if Batista wasn't involved. That's the last time I can remember the crowd really being behind him.

He'd have had a Cena moment of red hot just because he was someone new and while the fans would have preferred Daniel Bryan, he hadn't exposed his weak points.

Remember, what killed Roman wasn't just the promo's or Daniel Bryan, he got put against Kane and Big Show, NEVER FORGET the Reigns Hurricanrana

They did loving EVERYTHING they could to expose Reigns weak points and make him look like a total goober. Like... they legitimately ran him through the same feud schedule they basically would have fed Bryan through, ultimately proving that the WWE doesn't think a match against the Big Show will kill you, they think it's a good idea.

And they would have cooled on him in time, because like... The Punk interview didn't help, everyone knew he was the company man. But if he'd gotten the title it would have been new and interesting and yeah we'd be sad about Bryan but gently caress "At least it wasn't Batista or Orton or Cena."

If they'd still booked him into oblivion like this, then loving forget it.

• Locked thread