Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
raw was very bad and nobody except a very few very good posters posted in the thread which made it extra very bad to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Roman Reigns is the toughest, strongest guy on the roster. he's cool and quiet, and he's witty and clever. he plays by his own rules, and doesn't back down from anything, be it authority, or the latest superstar to challenge him. he's a good employee who sets a standard for his fellow superstars. he tells it like it is, he shoots from the hip, and frankly, he doesn't care whether you approve or not. he's supremely talented in the ring, exalted among his peers, and his endurance is matched by none. he knows what he wants and he's not afraid to take it, because he believes.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

BrigadierSensible posted:

A question for those who watched:

Were Bo and Axel heel vs. The Fashion Police? Which team was more over, if at all?

Where do you think they are going with Bo and Axel? Will it end in a damp fart like all of the other 'comedy' stables that the WWE has lumped these two entertaining performers?

I miss the slow burn of Bo's streak, and I hated the way they unceremoniously ended it with R-Truth and never spoke of it again. I truly believe that Curtis Axel is better in ring, on mic, and in general than the powers that be ever give him credit for. And I like their Bulk and Skull dynamic, (which is stolen from the old Rybaxel days.)

the fashion police were more over. both teams were over and i wasn't paying enough attention to notice if they were working heel

if the WWE was smart the B-team would work a short program with Hardy and Wyatt and then team up and make a stable of weird guys. they could play off Bray and Bo being brothers. but they won't do this and the angle won't go anywhere and the B-team probably won't have a speaking role on Raw after this angle.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Namtab posted:

How was it

it's average if you have a small dick, and small if you have a big dick

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Big Cass punched the mat really hard, because he knew he was injured in real life

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
rip big cass beat up by two dwarves and died

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
if i was a wrestler, a spot i would include in my matches is one where i pretend to severely injure myself performing a very innocuous action such as stepping down from the side of the ring

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
why is this happening

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i don't understand why you guys won't just stick your head in the sand and ignore all this and just watch and enjoy the drat product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
so who's excited about what Sami Zayn has in store for Bobby Lashley tonight?

• Locked thread