Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Interested to see how people are going to defend WWE when they bring Hogan back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

shiksa posted:

i hope the wwe has to treat their employees, the wrestlers, better in the future

WWE will fight like hell to prevent that. They're a bunch of narcissistic egotistical corporatist sociopaths without a shred of human compassion. They will shell out tens of millions in lawyers and "donations" to politicians to ensure that they maintain the status quo. They will push the case up to the Supreme Court and call in all their favors from the Trump administration to get a favorable ruling.

But hey go ahead WWE marks and keep giving them money. It's not like normalizing slavery, the torture and execution of LGBT people, and the oppression of women as "progressive" was enough. It's not like the prospect bringing back Hulk "I hate n*****s" Hogan is enough. Go ahead and keep giving them money so you can enjoy a few hours of lovely TV every week and a garbage PPV every month. You can always watch NXT on Hulu, but nope gotta have that WWE Network.

If you disagree with their actions, philosophy, writing, booking, and agenting you can let your voice be heard by cancelling your subscription. An avalanche starts with a few rolling pebbles.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

That first dude is insufferable everyone else is some degree of able to be suffered, even if it's very little.

I really like how instead of thinking of a rational response you just went straight to childish insults

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Your post isn't relevant to me so I wasn't interested in its argument.

Then why are you crying about it?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PCO's promo videos are amazing. I hope he makes a trip to the west coast

https://twitter.com/PCOQuebecer/status/996476046252937216?s=19

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Vaguido posted:

Didn't we just have a poo poo flinging session in this thread the other day about this bad take

It's even dumber when you consider he called the WWE women's division the "diva stable". Homeboy needs to try harder next time

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Depending on the severity of the tear, it's usually better to get surgery on it once you progress to the point to where it affects your knee stability or becomes painful. I have a minor medial meniscus tear from my early 20s that partially healed so I've run marathons and regularly do heavy squats and I havent had any issues with stability.

I have a buddy who had a moderate tear and procrastinated way too long on surgery. It ended up getting to the point where the cartilage flap was so torn it would get stuck in the knee joint and caused intense pain (even then he waited like another year or two to finally get it cleaned up). Problem is once it gets that bad they have to remove a larger portion of the cartilage than they would have had to if he got the surgery earlier. Now he can't run and is probably going to need a knee replacement in 10-20 years.

Moral of the story: don't gently caress around and wait for knee surgery unless it's a very minor injury. You will greatly regret it!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I wonder if Fox got worked into a bidding war or they are over spending to hoard content and drive a stake through the heart of ESPN.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think I'm just not going to post about anything other than stuff directly related to the shows now. I get enough misery masturbation from actual politics and important day to day stuff, personally.

If you want some (better) alternatives:

New Japan has Best of the Super juniors going on right now and you can cast it from a chrome browser to your Roku box with the RokuCast extension

Also CMLL is free every week on YouTube for Mondays and Tuesdays, Fridays air on the Marca Claro website and FB page and links are in the lucha thread

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

From way back but what insurance company would even ensure a pro wrestling company. Imagine those premiums,

WWE gets around it with the whole independent contractor thing

• Locked thread