Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I mean nothing there looked bad, she just still looks pretty unnatural and stilted. I had absolutely zero interest in Ronda wrestling, and I still really don't care about her but it does look like she has some potential once she settles into herself a bit and gets more confident in the ring. I'd be more than okay never seeing anyone do worked fast body blows/punches like she's doing there, though. They never really look good regardless of who is doing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I get why they don't want to have Ronda wrestle each week like the other women, because then her PPV matches seem more special, but I really hope she's not an absent champ like Brock.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hasn't Vince also always been down on tag teams because why give 4 dudes a payday when you can just have a singles match and give 2 dudes a payday instead?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Baron Corbin posted:

if i was a wrestler, a spot i would include in my matches is one where i pretend to severely injure myself performing a very innocuous action such as stepping down from the side of the ring

I don't think it's meant to be that he injured himself getting off of the apron. He gets down from the apron gingerly as if he'd already been injured.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don't buy wrestling figures but holy poo poo these ones are hitting the nostalgia button real hard and I want all of them https://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/mattel-toy-wrestling-action-figures-wwe-retro.html

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They couldn't have gotten the four of them together for a picture instead of this weird thing that looks like four cardboard cutouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's pretty cool and crazy that Smackdown will be on FOX now but it's coming right as I've hit my breaking point on giving a poo poo about any WWE stuff other than NXT. Just re-upped my NJPW sub and got a Fire Stick to make it easier to watch. Maybe Smackdown will turn around again in a year and be fun again, but who knows.

• Locked thread