Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

it's from trusted manufacturer Sunwaytek

Make Some Different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I really like its product name on Amazon:

Wireless Switch Pro Controller Gamepad Joypad Remote Joystick for Nintendo Switch Console

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Clicked to a random part at like 9:45 where he explains:

quote:

when it comes to mouse inputs, optical sensors are like Kylie Jenner and touchpads are like Caitlyn Jenner

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

pretty sure this is more the kind of person who has a big mirror on the ceiling and a huey lewis and the news cd under the DDr cabinet
DDR's early stuff was a little too new wave for me, but when they released Healing Vision ~Angelic mix~ I really think they came into their own, commercially and artistically

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

hmm... no deal

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

For people who always pick policeman in the game of Life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

It's like a third-party Bop-It