Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

dear god in heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

for real what the hell is this thing?

Why is it concave in shape like the goddamn steam controller

why are the face buttons on breakable-looking stilts

who made this thing

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Martman posted:

it's from trusted manufacturer Sunwaytek

Make Some Different.

Molested Controller Manufacturer posted:

Arcade Stick D-pad
For most fighting game fans, gamepad with D-pad is not even an option compared to arcade stick, not to mention the rubber dome D-pad on most third party controllers is a disaster. Now the H510 binds the convenience of gamepad and performance of arcade stick together. Its patented D-pad works in the same manner as arcade stick does, easy to register precise and discrete directional inputs at all 8 ways. Combined with mechanical switches, the H510 can be a good choice for fighting games.

...is that a fuckin' Neo Geo Pocket D-Pad?

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

is this a gamepad version of a hitbox

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
I still like the Super Scope just because it's way more advanced and high-precision than it ever needed to be, even if it goes through batteries like water and is honestly a bitch to use.

Also Metal Combat is an enormously underrated game, fight me.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

i mean, if you didnt post this like a psychopath i dont theres a poster here that would disagree

yeah fair my posting energy is hosed because of Circumstances and I no longer have moods that aren't 'bored' or 'angry'

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

thinking about how small this thing must actually be and wincing

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I had one of these for PS2 and it was one of the only decent third-party controllers I ever used.

the logitech wireless action is pretty much the gold standard of third party controllers and it's loving baffling that they stopped using the mold instead of just keeping it around and using it as their baseline forever.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
jesus christ is that what that thing's from? that loving controller was posted all the way back here:
with no context. and quite frankly the context makes it worse because this was made in 1988, after people already understood what a controller was. also the console looks worse than the controller, jesus gently caress, just a pile of grey legos.

and this is from VIEW-MASTER of all companies. Did their designers look at a PCB and poo poo themselves to death in fright?

edit: oh god in heaven it used VHS TAPES.

Gulping Again fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jan 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A game for two undercover officers and one uniformed. Player one tries to drive over player two, who in turn tries to shoot player one. Player three is radio dispatch.

the most accurate policing simulator ever created