Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That's not a D-pad.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Perfect fit.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

French Canadian posted:

Goddamnit there was that thrustmaster(?) stick that was designed like the one from the Apollo spacecraft because the pitch control required you to rotate your wrist forward or backward instead of push/pull but I can't loving find it...

What you did was wrong and I hope you find it within yourself to turn yourself in.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Used

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Your av has a single frame with a secret message at the top

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

American McGay posted:

That's a classic worm prank. He famously included a swastika in the av of Jewish homosexual poster Knuc If U Buck.

Lol but also now I remember I actually did knucs av

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao. Awesome. Line in to imp zone for the x rated lurker action we CANT show on TV.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That's enough internet for today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks like it was made for someone with three counts of indecent exposure