Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

If only someone could tell me what the fan was designed for....

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

I had this stealth bomber game that was shaped that way. It was kinda like a virtual boy and you moved it to move your plane.

You can imagine how much headache and nausea would result.

We're here to help. The Imp Zone is a place of healing.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

That circle is so goddamn big it encompasses everything except the chat

*narrowing in on what I think the centre of the circle is*

Nice ceramic pot, rear end in a top hat

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Your uncle made it

e: ah, beaten

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Whoa

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

... that's actually pretty clever.

I refuse to call a HR Geiger face hugging dildo clever.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Holy poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hahaha nice photosh- *scrolls down* :stare:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

From now on the game's buttons will be denoted by BUTTON #, while the controller's buttons will be denoted by button name.

BUTTON B - Button A

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oh man, I'm so mad and angry, thinking about Metal Combat. I'm going to fight someone about it!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

several friends posted:

Controller Peripherals only Future Cannibals Used

Controller Peripherals only Imps Who Have Had a Freak Accident with a Buzz Saw while Reading One Piece Use

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

START

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

that article hanging on Mulder's wall next to a photo of Fedora Kong

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Good God.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

the gun is to shoot your parents for buying you that instead of a gameboy advance

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

chopper city posted:

did everybody really think this was funny

Yes, see, there were several "jokes" at play there. That is, there were several expectations that were somehow dodged or subverted, what one might call "situational irony". On one level, there is the expectation of what one would do with a realistic plastic gun attached to a console. The expectation is that it is a peripheral, to be aimed at a screen, which would then somehow wound or mark foes or targets, such as in the NES Classic "Duck Hunt" (JP: Dakku Hanto). Forums user "a loving dog" subverts this; the gun is not a facimile to be used in the pursuit of joy, rather, it is a real gun to be used as a dangerous weapon! A second layer of his "joke" is what would happen if a family member got us a well meaning but inappropriate gift. A situation many an unfortunate child has found themselves in, they quickly find the easiest solution to be "grin and pretend it is what they wanted before burying it at the bottom of a closet". A loving dog has reimagined this situation, instead insinuating the proper response is shocking, bloody violence! Moreover, he managed this, to complete two whole jokes, with an absolute economy of words: one sentence with just sixteen words. Not only was this a funny post, but it was one crafted with Antoine de Saint Expuery's maxim "Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien à retrancher" in mind.

In conclusion, piss off.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

the gpd fail

Imp Zone closed for nine months after in training calls GDP fail.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wow

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

wtill unsure if its a vape or a breathalyzer addon

e: hookaj?

Interlock device to keep you from gaming irresponsibly.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The highest rank in the imp zone chain of command

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Previa_fun posted:

fc ff asse

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

careful with you answer. uncle at nintendo may have secretly modded your n64 25 years ago and its about to go live

lmao

lmao

lmao

:dogwhistle:

Kongming posted:

Still laughing at the torture apparatus. What movie? Same with your previous post, sir.

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

That one's for phones, this one is for tablets.

Burke: Look, those two controllers are worth millions to the bio-weapons division. Now, if you're smart, we can both come out of it as heroes and we'll be set up for life.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Larry Parrish:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol @ the one that looks like an airplane neck pillow filled with water bed goo

They, uh, call that stuff water.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*Plutonis gesticulating wildly* Could I have a glass of, uh, water bed goo?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Honey! We need to call a loving plumber! Water bed goo is coming out of the pipes!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

the gun is to shoot your parents for buying you that instead of a gameboy advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ok every controller is apparently repeating. goldmine