Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

and the cycle of abuse continues....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Kins posted:

ULTIMATE™ and Hot Stuff™ are Trademarks of Beeshu Inc.

Kids ask me what kind of joystick I use. When you play all day, you need a joystick that can handle a lot of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBOqmpf11U&t=1372s

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The following is a PROFESSIONAL REENACTMENT of the heinous crime. Warning, these images may be disturbing to some viewers.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

looking back and forth between the dedicated 200 lb arcade cabinet for 6 game boy games and the dedicated 200 lb arcade cabinet for 3 SNES games

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

the best aspects of the steam controller and the ouya controller, all in the palm of my hand....

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

all of these amazing products, gamesir rules

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

hitting CAPS LOCK and just going off on all these pubbie losers with two vowels at my disposal.

trying to "lol" but getting very frustrated

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Hey IGN!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

elf help book posted:

you never explained what this thing actually is

combine it with the thrustmaster controller for an experience far beyond what mere mortals were meant to have

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Don't put it in your drawer, sir. Don't put it in your drawer. It's your Turbo Touch 360.

Anywhere, just not in your drawer. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a controller. Which it is.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

You don't have to do this.

People always say the same thing.

What do they say?

They say, "You don't have to do this."

You don't.

Okay.

This is the best I can do.

I knowed you was crazy when I saw you sitting there. I knowed exactly what was in store for me.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lmao

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

playing mario party with the superpro64 stick, ending the game with stigmata and convinced I'm the savior of the mushroom kingdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I should have known when the dame came in there would be trouble, but of course I didn't listen to my gut. And now I find myself here, in Kentia Hall, staring down the barrel of a Dr. Boy