Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Billy west has been doing the m&m voice so long that I immediately hear zapp brannigan when I see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

checking to see if that skin is available for DL in Arkham Knight....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we got this for my two year old when he was younger and it's one of those toys that just seems to turn on and start singing in the middle of the night for no reason. I can hear this picture.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

why is this so deeply unsettling

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Controller Peripherals only Imps Who Have Had a Freak Accident with a Buzz Saw while Reading One Piece Use

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that article hanging on Mulder's wall next to a photo of Fedora Kong

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Juror Number Four: Thank you, bailiff. What I keep coming back to is this switchblade, no pun intended. It seems to me that it was particularly unique. *pushes up glasses* Now, even assuming that we set aside the rest of the evidence, it seems unlikely, even in the defendent's, ahem, ethnically diverse roof party neighborhood, that we should find two such unique weapons.
Juror Number Eight: But is it impossible? Can we set a man's life on it?
Juror Number Four: Yes. Yes, I would say that it's impossible.
Juror Number Three: You see? The punk is guilty, plain as the nose on your face.
Juror Number Eight: *catch lights shining in his eyes, standing dramatically* So long Gay Bowser. *slams the joycon knife into the table like Donkey Kong edgeguarding*
*all the jurors gasp as the Zelda "You got the thing!" chime plays*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what is this, a space invaders for ANTS?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

want to know what it looks like on the TV when you hook that thing up with the cables it comes with

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Yes, see, there were several "jokes" at play there. That is, there were several expectations that were somehow dodged or subverted, what one might call "situational irony". On one level, there is the expectation of what one would do with a realistic plastic gun attached to a console. The expectation is that it is a peripheral, to be aimed at a screen, which would then somehow wound or mark foes or targets, such as in the NES Classic "Duck Hunt" (JP: Dakku Hanto). Forums user "a loving dog" subverts this; the gun is not a facimile to be used in the pursuit of joy, rather, it is a real gun to be used as a dangerous weapon! A second layer of his "joke" is what would happen if a family member got us a well meaning but inappropriate gift. A situation many an unfortunate child has found themselves in, they quickly find the easiest solution to be "grin and pretend it is what they wanted before burying it at the bottom of a closet". A loving dog has reimagined this situation, instead insinuating the proper response is shocking, bloody violence! Moreover, he managed this, to complete two whole jokes, with an absolute economy of words: one sentence with just sixteen words. Not only was this a funny post, but it was one crafted with Antoine de Saint Expuery's maxim "Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien à retrancher" in mind.

In conclusion, piss off.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

had to Google to see if it was really called dakku hanto

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ridiculous, especially considering this is just a modded Nightmare that says "Fuuuck!" when you lose

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

picturing Marge opening that and meeting a sexy french gamer to give her lessons

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus christ

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bouillon Rube posted:

bunch of head shaped holes in the ceiling just out of view

pretty sure this is more the kind of person who has a big mirror on the ceiling and a huey lewis and the news cd under the DDr cabinet

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jecht yelling "you can't do it, kid!" as tidus cries, staring at the QTE cues with that controller

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Kins posted:

i mean if we're gonna do photoshops instead of stark reality

needs the side buttons, those were the ones that really gave you gaming calluses

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

at last, the cone guys can master gaming

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

:stare:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

trying to jack off posted:

every imp zone thread should just fall into the goldmine instead of the archives

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

still laughing at the buttons. what controller? same with your previous control stick, gamesir.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tato posted:

all of these amazing products, gamesir rules

using this to flip through PCard reports without getting a papercut and seeing "the finger thing, for example" in my performance review

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

V trying to hack into this and waking up in an ice filled bathtub

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's incredible that neural processing has advanced so far that we can produce an image of what a dual shock 4 looks like to somebody who has suffered a terrible stroke.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tato posted:

Don't put it in your drawer, sir. Don't put it in your drawer. It's your Turbo Touch 360.

Anywhere, just not in your drawer. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a controller. Which it is.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I think I've actually seen this one in the wild, lol

Wonder what that guy is up to these days...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol at this whole page

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

back when smash 64 came out we'd go to play at my friend's house and he had three official controllers and this was the fourth one. except it was missing the actual plastic part for the thumb stick and a literal needle would be sticking out instead. whoever got in fourth place each match had to switch to this punishment controller and after a while it would actually make your thumb bleed

it was surprisingly easy to find numerous pics of it online this way

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*banging gavel*

for not standing and placing your hand over your heart during the Dragon Quest Anthem, i sentence you to complete the shy guy mini game from Mario Party.... with this.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

that controller and someone else telling this story is on the first page of this thread lol

lmfao.

"TIme flows like a river....... and history repeats......."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao