Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

The kid I knew with Sega Channel almost definitely got touched by his stepdad. Confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Sega Channel ftw. Getting messed with by your step dad, gotta take the L on that one.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

*sucking air through my teeth*

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

:gonk:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Just noticed the lightsabers aaaaaagh

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

What the gently caress

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

White Genocide posted:

can't sleep clown will eat me can't sleep clown will eat me

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

lying fully prone ... exposing my lovely buttons and levers for the world to see

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Bop-It was my loving JAM as a kid

Basically the 90s was the most epic time to grow up!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

this is like in dark souls and bloodborne where all of the scenery is impaled corpses on spears and strung up and stuff

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
[hacking up a pile of GameCube controllers with a big ax] Chomos all over the shop...you’ll be one of them...sooner or later...

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Whistling rear end in a top hat posted:

how come you never play with your console anymore Hubert Cumberdale???

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

elf help book posted:

sorry to hear that, you'll need this

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

jeebus bob posted:

I assume the emergency stop is designed to be pushed with your erect penis whenever you need to pause the game for a wank

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What the gently caress? Honestly that’s just messed up.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Nice McDonalds app notification my dude...hope you got a deal on some mcnuggies :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Police officer ventilating a kid he sees playing with that gun, ending the cycle forever