Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

theyre sandinistas and the bananas are used for smuggling amphetamines into hyrule to fund the revolucione or whatever

this also explains why the bananas make you insanely strong when you cook them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*glassy eyed link punching through drywall after eating fried ‘bananas’*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
psst .. traveller. put 5 of these bad boys in a pot and once they start doing flips and pirouettes in the pot even calamity ganon wont want to associate with you anymore. u interest?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

don't forget 2 mix and match foods with the same status effect for stronger meals/elixirs. oh yeah you can use food in elixirs, as long as you have one monster part and one bug in there

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFyPy6fUaCs

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I started a new account just to play this masterpiece again.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I started a new account just to play this masterpiece again.

Master Quest or regular mode?

I'd start over again too but I have 250 hours in it lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Master quest sounds like poo poo so no thanks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went immediately to central hyrule, perfect parried all the guardians and picked up the tingle and phantasm sets. Early night speed up and 8 def armor with attack up is pretty good for pissing about in the beginning.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went immediately to central hyrule, perfect parried all the guardians and picked up the tingle and phantasm sets. Early night speed up and 8 def armor with attack up is pretty good for pissing about in the beginning.

Awesome. Parrying guardians with a trash shield is so badass.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the kid dungeons in masterquest are awesome and feel like a good challenging romhack. once keys and the song of time comes in its a slog

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Master quest sounds like poo poo so no thanks.

good choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
played a bit on a WiiU emulator, but finally got a switch

game owns just to run around in & discover stuff, beat the wind divine beast first today to facilitate exploration

• Locked thread