Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
he's not wrong, he just said it in the most stupid way possible, something the posters of this forum should be a little more sympathetic towards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

im starting to think youre not very friendly at all

if you think a man and a woman can go evenly at it in a martial art, then please ask yourself why they have separate women and men's competitions, or even separate weight classes at all

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

star eater posted:

where’d she hit you full force? the head?

op: wtf dojo is this writer at where every spar is a loving death match?

if you don't spar at full speed you will not learn

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
even in sword fighting, which is probably the most even martial art between men and women, i have to slow down for women so as not to hurt them

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Neutrino posted:

Ip Man was not a big man but he kicka the rear end of white man boxer twister.

ip man didnt even exist . . .

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

Lmao you nerd

:jerkbag:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Amateur Saboteur posted:

No, hes right in every thread your takes resemble pure colostomy sludge

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Amateur Saboteur posted:

No, hes right in every thread your takes resemble pure colostomy sludge

why is it that every thread i see you in you're crying about someone having some mean opinion or another

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Mean? I said they were poo poo, explicitly.

:qq:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

What kind of nerd posts about their sword fighting dojo and thinks "hmm yeh this is a good post"

Lmao

yes, the nerdy martial art that involves multi pound swords and an actual combat discipline, as opposed to the goon approved martial art, karate, which they've been assured is a true and worthwhile hobby by jacky chan movies. any other educated opinions you want to share with us?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
good thing you decided to share your opinion on what you think does or doesnt constitute a viable martial art in the thread specifically relating to martial arts. you're not making yourself look like an idiot at all :bravo:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Amateur Saboteur posted:

unironically defending nippon steel hobbyism as cool is as good a hill as any to die on sure

its not like theres thousands of historical sword fighting clubs in america. good thing we have educated goons like the dude with a cartoon kai lang avatar or the guy with a sonic avatar to tell everyone how much they know about martial arts and defend the honor of their sword fighting goonette loves

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
goons get really loving mad if you try to tie in real life experience to the subject at hand and tell them that their honorable opinions about karate women are wrong

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

your friend a dog swings his blade but once and immediately cuts down any reservations that he's not a weird nerd HIS ENEMIES

the guy with the sonic avatar is here to tell everyone how everyone but him is a nerd lmao

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

Let the record show that I'm not the karate expert on SA but that I do think it'd make for an entertaining gimmick

maybe the record should show you're an idiot who started crying the second someone said "women have a hard time competing against men in martial arts"

KiteAuraan posted:

It is really nerdy. Like, extremely. That said, every nerd who is into I know is the jacked sort of nerd, and they're all really cool to hang with, because sword nerds are usually also history nerds, and even sword nerds by themselves are better than any other kind of nerd.

there's nothing nerdy about sword fighting that's not better in every way than people who do karate or any sort of martial arts thats not straight up boxing/mma

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
in fact id venture to say it's a lot less nerdy than being obsessed with guns but we have a whole subforum for that

Zelder posted:

I hope you sword fight better than you post because this is like your third flaccid response lol

lmao you have a sonic avatar. you play the little blue furry childrens game and then come into threads and get massive butthurt when people disagree with you :qq:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
badass goons here to tell us what real martial arts are and defend the honor of the weaboo fightin girls. they're definitely not mad and are actually laughing and being insanely cool

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
when vbf and watermelon guy try and make fun of you, you know you're already right :jerkbag:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
tl;dr goons are mad that anyone dare say that women can't compete straight up with men. instead of offering any sort of personal experience or actual argument, they get really mad and try to tell everyone how much they know about true honorable fighting

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WatermelonGun posted:

no one is talking about women in martial arts anymore they’re just mocking you, hth

yeah, it's pretty embarrassing for them

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
swathe of angry goons desperately trying to find something to make fun to assuage their hurt feelings

veiled boner fuel posted:

Yeah you definitely don’t look like a retard having a meltdown, you look like a cool guy making 30 posts in two pages about your hanzo steel and elite martial arts skills.

thanks, vbf, insane guy who gets constantly driven out of threads for melting down and making up weird conspiracies

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Try the puppet master defense. It might be too late to pull off but I think it’s your only shot.

please, i dont need your playbook

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Well you need try to something, you’re dyin here buddy.

yeah it's definitely not a circle of retards giving each other the old dutch rudder and telling everyone how much they know of the true and worthy ways of martial arts

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its really weird that the same goons that constantly appear to get really mad in political threads also want to show up and tell everyone how they feel about martial arts and women. well actually it's not weird at all come to think of it

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can tell how little you care by how much you post and how mad you get when people disagree with you

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
goons get reaaally mad when you call them out about talking about stuff they dont know anything about lmao

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
to the point where they have to make dozens of replies to show how cool and unperturbed they are about being wrong

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WatermelonGun posted:

that’s not what is happening ya dingus

someone who actually does a martial art: actually it is hard to spar against women because you have to go a lot slower

pasty computer janitor goons that sit at a desk all day: LLMFAO DID U SAY SOWRD??

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waterbed Wendy posted:

you are repeating yourself, this is basically a riposte of what you posted earlier

just because you keep doing it doesnt make it any less sad when it keeps happening

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

post the loving sword you dipshit.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
multiple pages of goons embarrassing themselves trying to post milquetoast owns about things they dont understand. efficient, just not in the way you intended

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NO MELTDOWN NO MELTDOWN YOURE THE MELTDOWN

:imunfunny:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

Lmao you nerd

i guess you cant expect much out of a bunch of people with video game avatars, can you

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its been like 3 days since blue train got banned and you're already lusting to see new dick

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the real "lol" is that you think someone making fun of you for trying to style while picking yourself the lamest videogame avatars possible and trying to disguise how mad you're getting is a "meltdown"

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the man with a sonic avatar has called me a nerd. i must answer the call. this insult cannot go unpunished

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Back to talking about avs? Your fourth or fifth “I’m not melting down you are!” post?

I’m starting to think you don’t even have a sword.

if you have to repeatedly yell about how someone is melting down, it's probably not a melt down, you're probably just mad about they post

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
all the goons who've been driven out of the politic threads for being too unfunny come rushing in. stumbling over each other in their hope of revitalizing their posting careers

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ah yes, goons posting stills of their favorite japanese movies. what a truly brutal own. gods only knows what will happen if they bring out mlp pics or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jack Trades posted:

You don't have to be so harsh on yourself, dude.

yikes

• Locked thread