Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

A Little Known FACT: Burger King's Bacon King is superior to the Baconator.

Mello Yello is actually the superior citrus soda OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

If you have a local "swarthy Mediterranean" market, I highly recommend you get your hands on some Bosnian Limona. It tastes like pure concentrated summer and is the best thing in the world.

Edit: here is a documentary on the subject filmed in real time.

edit edit: Who among both, children and adults, could say no to these ladies refreshing them with the best juice?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at May 17, 2018 around 23:18

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Aug 22, 2004

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

Blub

like a cigarette should posted:

I hear Europeans don't like root beer, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

It's good

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Iím drinking Spiked Arnold Palmer. Itís good but I get heartburn after the sixth can

my dog died im sad
Jun 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQzJRRIXKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC79RT8lZvw

How do you Drop It?

1redflag
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Like it's... like it's hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My momís from Salisbury, NC and her high school FWB is the president of Cheerwine so I grew up getting free merch. We moved to Canada over 20 years ago and he still hasnít pushed for international distribution which sucks. THANKS, CLIFF.

There used to be a gas station on Stokes Ferry Road between town and Gold Hill that had Sun Drop and Cheerwine slushies that came in gigantic, plain white styrofoam cups for maybe a buck. I havenít been down that way in a decade. Wonder if itís still there!

«3 »