Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you have a tiny dog you should be arrested and the dog placed on a tiny dog rocket and fired into the sun!!!

Ramrod XTreme

Sun drop owns.

It owns I tell you, owns, I don't drink too much soda in a week, but if I were to have 3, 2 would probably be Sun Drop, and the other would probably be San Peligrino or something else weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you have a tiny dog you should be arrested and the dog placed on a tiny dog rocket and fired into the sun!!!

Ramrod XTreme

Also squirt is loving garbage

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

DogonCrook posted:

Lol that there is a state so lovely "sells soda" is like the most positive thing you can think of after visiting.

I agree that the the entire South has a goal to reach

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

Gorgar posted:

I find this to be true. Mt. Dew tastes like a gummy syrupy mess in comparison, though it'll suffice if that's what there is. Much prefer Sun Drop however. Used to have to go up to the Wisconsin border to get it, but I can find it in Chicago now.

Guy I work with up here around Green Bay, buys multiple 12 packs at his own expense and stocks the dept fridge with them with an "at your own honor" coffee mug constantly stuffed with anywhere between 2.50 and literally $150+ in cash in upwards of $20's as people buy down to get change for themselves rather than hit up an ATM and then buy some bullshit and ask a teller to break change or whatever, people just...trust it'll be ok.

He asks that you pitch in $.50 for a can, and when it gets full he buys the entire 20 person department a cheap "lunch day" and asks that people pitch in to bring in toppings or sides for dumb office food like hot tomales or brats or whatever and he uses the cash to buy all the meats and major sides.
The mug is labelled "Shawano County Coffee" because they bottle part of it there and it's so popular in part of WI.

We work in really nerdy IT poo poo.