Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Sun drop is real good but squirt is better because palomas you fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Frog Act posted:

Squirt is an absolute abomination. About two weeks ago, I was really really stoned and thirsty. I was on a long journey to do a bunch of errand so I decided to stop by the candy store to get my favorite candy (sour dots, which are impossible to find and now the candy store is out), and I decided to get a refreshing beverage.

Squirt looked like a nice lemon lime color so I spent $3 on a fancy glass bottle of Mexican squirt. I cut my finger trying to open it with a bottle and was thus stuck staring at this delicious looking drink for like twenty minutes on my way home, parched like a dying man, and stoned as heck. So I finally get home and I feel like I'm on the brink of death from dehydration so I open it and take a big swig and its fuckin horrible goddamn grapefruit noncaffeinated trickery and it was one of the worst bait and switches of my life.

Well dude what you do is put tequila in it. Solves all these problems.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Lol that there is a state so lovely "sells soda" is like the most positive thing you can think of after visiting.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

WatermelonGun posted:

fake raspberry flavor comes from beaver anus, true story

Nah that's vanilla and the real stuff is retarded expensive so gimme that beaver rear end imo.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Cheerwine sounds like it would be served out of a fedora with a cool ranch salted rim.