Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Big rear end is real bad.

He's a bit more confident on the mic; I'll give him credit for that. Now, if only he'd also improve in the ring :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

I think I could be better at being tall. I just gotta learn how first.

hell, I could be a tallness savant, with the proper education, and I could cut a better promo

Mind you, I'd be hot garbage at actual wrestling, but I'd at least try not to get in over my head and injure anyone else

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

i forgot smackdown was on, what happen

Daniel Bryan had a highly productive exchange of viewpoints with Big rear end

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

Haha. This suddenly made me wish there was a wrestler with an IDW libertarian gimmick who just constantly tells people to debate him and that what they're saying isn't an argument or is an ad hom right before said wrestler beats the poo poo out of them.

The Dark Enlightener, who wears a Wal*Mart trilby and an ill-fitting jacket atop his anime-print button-up

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

Holy poo poo Big E.

They should give the big man the suitcase.

That was a thing of beauty, absolutely

the only problem is that given my druthers, I'd want all three of the New Day to get the title shot, but there's only one

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

"Friendship is an abscess waiting to be pierced?" wtf

yeah, I'd be careful when you're handling that promo lest you cut yourself on all that edge :emo:

e: really, all they need is an archer or gunman and they'll have complete physical attack coverage (although magic users will wipe the floor with them)

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 16, 2018

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

So there was a game of tag that a group of dudes kept up for three decades

...and it didn't end in a murder!? :psyduck:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

drat right, Mella, who's the dumb jabroni royal baby ever gone over anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

AJ turning into a whitemeat babyface ruined THEY DONT WANT NONE for me.

Would you say he's been...tenderized, maybe? by Nakamura's endless hammering of fists

• Locked thread