Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

Walked in on a scene like that at my cousins house. She was unaware I was there. I just slowly stepped out the threshold and walked back home.

gently caress whatever kinda poo poo they were about to do.
They must have been preparing for a trip to London—anyone who's not well versed in the venerable game of knifey finger is liable to come back less ten fingers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

That makes sense. I don't understand why her twin boys were butt rear end naked on the carpet though.

Thanks for the explanation man.
It's cheaper to fly nude.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

American Airlines?
indeed. The clothes count as a separate passenger

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Putty posted:

Student and skeleton preparing for school exams
Perfect for an estate planning seminar for college students

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blistex posted:

This was the only part of Robocop that bothered me.
your arms would be that long if you got shot too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Pizza Host