Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
The Capitals are a dog poo poo team for morons but their anthem game is really fuckin' strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
who cares, gently caress Tom Wilson

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol Orpik whiffing on that clear leads to Stamkos just ripping that thing into the net

Thanks Brooks

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol what the gently caress Eller

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
look if all it takes is Washington to commit moron penalties for Tampa to score via slick one timers on the power play then I'm 100% on board with this hockey

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Caps getting owned owns
yes this

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol again who cares gently caress Tom Wilson

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

i am the bird posted:

Fully expect Wilson to kill someone in this game now
Hopefully himself.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Get poo poo on Capitals

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

pro starcraft loser posted:

*Loud wet fart sound*

the sound of a Stanley Cup Playoff penalty being called

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
don't be dumb Stamkos

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Kempny is like patient loving zero for Washington cross checking everyone all the time

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol at all the empty seats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
pretty legit shot

• Locked thread