Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite math?
addition
subtraction
multiplication
division
I use the term "maths" like some imbecile
View Results

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nessus posted:

I got points off because my dad taught me some poo poo he learned in the New York public schools for simple algebra equations, which he was able to explain to me better than some idiot in Texas as he was my father and had extended 1 on 1 time. Anyway, I got the right answer but the process was wrong, so half credit. :smith:

bullshit like this is why i dropped out of high school junior year and just went to college it doesnt matter if you can do the loving math in your head you have to ~show your work~ and it drat well better be the specific version of the work that is endorsed by that teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread