Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite math?
addition
subtraction
multiplication
division
I use the term "maths" like some imbecile
View Results

• Locked thread
Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I was fine until it got up to multiplying matrices and such. It felt like pulling teeth. Luckily com sci math stopped at that point or I'd have flunked from migraines.

*linear algebra flashbacks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Damo posted:

this just in from goon retards such as Return Of JimmyJars who apparently has never seen a child in real life: if you don't exert enough effort to be physically exhausted and dirty head to toe by the end of the day, you don't work a "real job" that deserves decent compensation. this is ignoring the fact that taking complete control over 30 children, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week is a physically and mentally exhausting task. plus all the poo poo you do related to grading, planning, parents, school and social functions on your off time do not count. You deserve your bullshit 35k a year job for attempting to educate the next generation of children in this country to not be complete poo poo heads who grow up thinking "hey that trump fellow is a smart dude who has it together and is capable of being the most powerful man on earth". also you get a whole 250 dollars a year tax credit for supplies so be happy with that, selfish jerks.

what a loving moron

But they get Summer and Winter off! (Except they have to opt to get paid less throughout the year in order to receive a paycheck at all during those months, and if you can't afford to do that then you have to work a different job during those months anyway.)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

If I pay you $60k year to show YouTube videos to kids and drone off PowerPoints while handing out busy work it doesn't matter if I pay you all at once on January 1st or pay you literally every day you are still making $60k/yr. What grade do you teach? LMAO

I make more touching computers for a living doing even less than that. Trying to make fun of the wrong guy here. They don't actually get paid 60k a year and they don't do as little work as you claim they do, but you're either trolling up a storm in the thread or are extemely removed from the reality of the situation. Either way, this'll be the last time we interact in this thread.

• Locked thread