Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Robokomodo posted:

Literally all of them are superior, bud.

seriously

although many of the originals are great too and im glad i was such a tremendous dork that listened to so much weird al as a kid because it exposed me to a big variety of music and seeking out the originals led to some cool discoveries (ditto for the guns n roses album 'the spaghetti incident?!')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

It always kinda bugs me that in Drive Thru, the wife gets mad at the young female attendant for thinking that the husband is Paul. Like, why would you be jealous or mad about that? Still one of my favorites though.

I'm sad that Prince never gave All permission to do a cover.

she thinks her husband has been pretending his name is Paul (Atreides, I assume) to "boink" drive thru girl (which ain't happenin bud, sorry but thems the breaks)

was "traffic jam" supposed to be a Prince style song?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Johnny Aztec posted:

Are...are you thinking of something else because not in a thousand years would I associate "Traffic jam" with Prince.

As an aside, Traffic Jam is awesome.

i must be, i haven't heard it since 6th grade and for some reason i seem to have associated it with prince

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

friendly 2 da void posted:

Traffic Jam is very obviously a parody of Prince's "Let's Go Crazy", which is an amazing song.

that's exactly what i was thinking, that it sounded like a song in the same style as let's go crazy

• Locked thread