Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Personally I like a good ol' #16 "I'M SCARED" yelled awkwardly at the top of my lungs whenever anyone gets within the no no zone of less than a foot away from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

#102 I can't have sex unless you're a 4000 year old vampire with cat ears also you don't have a penis

#103 You have one too many dimensions you disgusting three-dee

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Xaintrailles posted:

Please keep posting ways to say no to sex, this football team I sucked off is really persistent.

But the coach said not to!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Idiot Kicker posted:

The girl in #90 looks like she is already in a threesome

My friends will be here any minute, and I don't want to start without them :heysexy:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Stop! Don't touch me there! That is, my no-no square!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I wish to officially retract my previous funny post since a quick google has revealed that "no-no square" is apparently a dumb (furry?) meme now

Previously my only contact with it was seeing some video make the rounds like a decade ago of kids doing the no-no square song and dance as part of their fun abstinence rally, then breaking right from that into crank that soulja boy, all the teachers completely oblivious to what a great song choice that was

• Locked thread