Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Grapefruit is the best tasting fruit tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
The Australian media is controlled by a single man (Rupert Murdoch) who trades extremely favourable press for big political favours, making him the true overlord of Australia.

Dunno if its a conspiracy theory if its proven true. A conspiracy fact. Without Murdoch's filter, the governments policies get 20-30% approval.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
In another "5-4 decision" a corporately captured SCOTUS hands down yet another ruling in favor of capital.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
[nevermind]

Perry Mason Jar fucked around with this message at 19:57 on May 21, 2018

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

those annoying raspberry seeds you always get stuck in your teeth are actually small beetles, the raspberry plant reproduces via spores

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

food court bailiff posted:

those annoying raspberry seeds you always get stuck in your teeth are actually small beetles, the raspberry plant reproduces via spores

This, but the supreme court

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I was enjoyong this thread until people began endlessly engaging that retard rutibex. Sweet Christ almighty that boy is a posterchild for a moron.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

basic hitler posted:

I was enjoyong this thread until people began endlessly engaging that retard rutibex. Sweet Christ almighty that boy is a posterchild for a moron.

i'm sorry

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

dudeness posted:

the Spinster Goon Lust thread was a trick to get people to post better. Making them believe if they posted good enough a lady would find them sexy. hosed up.

:haw:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Its FYAD that hates women, not GBS.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
FYAD is where the incel craze started, it's basically the r/incel of SA.

That's why there's only like 3 fyad posters, the rest of them went to Reddit.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i actually really like women a lot personally

one side effect of the pressure for them to look good and be pretty etc is that they have many very handy personal care tips

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

conspiracy theory: "worker's rights" originated as a water cooler joke that went way too far

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

HAARP, bot because of weather control. What they actually do is just really cool and worthwhile!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You know the more I think about it the more I think they really are turning the fricken frogs gay!!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
There has been a systematic attack on the USA's various critical infrastructures. From communication, to electricity and other vital utilities it's all damaged in some way on an almost daily basis. This is passed off as vandalism, but if you were to complie all of the forgotten and unread police reports you'd see a definite pattern. This has been going on for at least a decade, and indicates that organised subversive groups have been operating in the states.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Rad-daddio posted:

There has been a systematic attack on the USA's various critical infrastructures. From communication, to electricity and other vital utilities it's all damaged in some way on an almost daily basis. This is passed off as vandalism, but if you were to complie all of the forgotten and unread police reports you'd see a definite pattern. This has been going on for at least a decade, and indicates that organised subversive groups have been operating in the states.

I like this one. It's got good asymmetry

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Trump and north korea always planned to have summit. North korea gonna open its doors to be industrialized. It becomes a factory state. Its next to major parts suppliers already and shipping lanes already exist.

Most north koreans end up slaves but the world justifies it bc they have more rice and the stock market booms even more

Next stop africa

client
Aug 19, 2010

i dont like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the fricken PAWGs gay!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Statutory Ape posted:

Trump and north korea always planned to have summit. North korea gonna open its doors to be industrialized. It becomes a factory state. Its next to major parts suppliers already and shipping lanes already exist.

Most north koreans end up slaves but the world justifies it bc they have more rice and the stock market booms even more

Next stop africa

That sounds OK but in reality the summit is just going to be 100% for show and no matter what is agreed, it will be violated almost instantly by NK and we'll constantly be in a state of "will we or won't we" bomb the poo poo out of them.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Please...more gay pawgs for us all....

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

honestly north korea probably just should become our serfs imo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Both NK and SK want to reunify, but the US and China have secretly been conspiring to sabotage diplomatic efforts between the two. After the Korean peace talks/ceasefire a few weeks ago, China and the US are planning to assassinate Kim Jong Un at the upcoming US-NK talks

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Statutory Ape posted:

honestly north korea probably just should become our serfs imo

Worth it, for the rare earth minerals

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

client posted:

i dont like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the fricken PAWGs gay!

Phat rear end White...Gays ??

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

There was a super advanced civilization several thousand years ago, with technology about on par with the early 1900s. They helped facilitate a lot communication breakthroughs, some early travel between continents, and a lot of their technology was spread around the world to help advance society.

They ended up experimenting with powering their cities from the energy of a volcano. This ended up backfiring, they destroyed their whole city, and the legends of their society became the stories of Atlantis. Their technology fell into disrepair around the world, and even if we found it now we'd have no idea what it was or what it was used for.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

People think they are smarter than ever when in fact they are the dumbest they have ever been

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Both NK and SK want to reunify, but the US and China have secretly been conspiring to sabotage diplomatic efforts between the two. After the Korean peace talks/ceasefire a few weeks ago, China and the US are planning to assassinate Kim Jong Un at the upcoming US-NK talks

this woiuyld be fuckin amazingf

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rad-daddio posted:

Yeah, it's called "the Congress"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

There was a super advanced civilization several thousand years ago, with technology about on par with the early 1900s. They helped facilitate a lot communication breakthroughs, some early travel between continents, and a lot of their technology was spread around the world to help advance society.

They ended up experimenting with powering their cities from the energy of a volcano. This ended up backfiring, they destroyed their whole city, and the legends of their society became the stories of Atlantis. Their technology fell into disrepair around the world, and even if we found it now we'd have no idea what it was or what it was used for.

i actually love this theory. most people that believe in this think the advanced civilization existed about 12,000 years ago, in the warmer areas during the last ice age. when the ice age ended all of the glaciers melted and made sea levels rise. we have found very little evidence of their existence because humans naturally make their cities on coast lines and they were all flooded and covered by the ocean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

trees did not exist until Easter morning, March 26th, 1978, any memories or other evidence of trees prior to that specific point in history are lies and falsehoods planted by the state

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

food court bailiff posted:

trees did not exist until Easter morning, March 26th, 1978, any memories or other evidence of trees prior to that specific point in history are lies and falsehoods planted by the state

I'd be more willing to believe this if the date came before the invention of cameras

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'd be more willing to believe this if the date came before the invention of cameras

cameras weren't actually invented until-

actually, i've already said too much

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

the problem isnt when the trees were born or cameras were invented

the problem is when time travel became reality

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
The US government invented hip-hop/rap music.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Cooking shows are controlled by the Olive Oil cartels, so every recipe includes olive oil even when heat is involved

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Napoleon Bonaparty posted:

The US government killed biggie and tupac

The CIA killed Pac because they're for the east coast, and the FBI, which is for the west coast, retaliated by taking out Biggie. Why do you think Robert Mueller ended every press conference by shouting "West Side Muthafuckas" and doing a crip walk?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

the problem isnt when the trees were born or cameras were invented

the problem is when time travel became reality

jesus dude i came *this* close to spoiling the secret of old "cameras" and here you go spouting off the T-T words like the goddamn Seventh Temporal Directive doesn't exist smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nathilus posted:

CIA controls the national coke trade.

I just buy this without any evidence because of how plausible it seems to me. Verified reports of super shady poo poo such as cokeplanez and iran contra already get you easily more than half way there.

Besides its one the the US governments primary and most honored functions to pull shady crap so as to please US economic interests. Whether its illegal or not, the drug trade is a huge economic interest in the US. Every other level of government, from corrupt cops to the US military already demonstrably already has their fingers in that pie. Why should the wings of our government that love the gently caress out of secrecy be any different?

I have a good buddy that I have known for about 20 years now, he is in his sixties. He eventually told me he was a "Special army dude", after being shot up in south america he drove vans of cocaine to California back in the mid eighties. Felt the plate in his head and he still has some serious ptsd. Could have just have been a bike wreck and a liar though.

• Locked thread