Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

conspiracy theory: a bunch of you were actively trying to tank the thread. so many of you chose to argue so earnestly against rutibex, a guy whose gimmick has been "dumb and wrong" for years and literally has it in his custom title under his weird logo avatar. the alternate explanation that you guys are all loving stupid as hell and fell for such a simple troll in 2018 is just too farfetched to believe

Statutory Ape posted:

Let's assume it's true: what value is there for cia in that?

destabilizing the poo poo out of mexico for free tamales and taco bowls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Not every idiotic post is a troll. There are plenty of people out there that are really that stupid.

yes, and then there's rutibex, a well known troll who for years made people melt down in board game threads by talking about his pirated copies made from cereal boxes, who doesn't even try to hide his gimmick

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

as the OP of this thread, they can't really tank it, since i started it as a joke thread and then ppl just turned it into an actual conspiracy theory thread

seriously go read my OP lmao

my dude you can't just walk this back now that you're seeing the g-men following you around, they know you know. doesn't matter if it was a joke originally, now the feds think you're an NK defector spreading state secrets about their villainous attack plans

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

the "dogs can't look up" factoid was originally devised as a way to instantly identify total idiots so they could be blocked on social media and ignored in person

like holy poo poo unless you're a foot tall dogs look up at you all the time

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

those annoying raspberry seeds you always get stuck in your teeth are actually small beetles, the raspberry plant reproduces via spores

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

trees did not exist until Easter morning, March 26th, 1978, any memories or other evidence of trees prior to that specific point in history are lies and falsehoods planted by the state

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'd be more willing to believe this if the date came before the invention of cameras

cameras weren't actually invented until-

actually, i've already said too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

the problem isnt when the trees were born or cameras were invented

the problem is when time travel became reality

jesus dude i came *this* close to spoiling the secret of old "cameras" and here you go spouting off the T-T words like the goddamn Seventh Temporal Directive doesn't exist smdh

• Locked thread