Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Bip Roberts posted:

I haven't seen a superhero movie since guardians 1 which was fine but slow and from what I gather I missed nothing.

guardians 2 and ragnarok are v watchable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

ant man and wasp lady def gonna crash

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

guards 2 is better than 1, rag has jeff goldblum

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Command Ant posted:

Ha ha yeah right any day now right?

i guess my bar is 'slightly worse than most marvel garbo' esp since its the followup after IW

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

why didnt doormomoo just torture the gently caress out of strange instead of killing him

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

its implied that strange did suffer a lot. also every time the loop restarted dormamu didnt seem to have a full realization of all previous loops and would be starting in pretty much the same mode every time where his first resort would be killing strange

okay but then... why would he give up

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

why didnt strange just fix everythign with time powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Rutibex posted:

the entire fight with Thanos on Titan was him just loving around. he could have killed them all in an instant with the reality stone. the fight was Thanos trying to goad Dr Strange into using the time stone, because he would have to open it from its protective spell case thing and that would give Thanos a chance to grab it

okay but... why not just will the stone unprotected? this poo poo is cool but also very dumb

• Locked thread