Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Any other hot takes I can read ITT? Looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I would have preferred Killmonger had won and sequels were Wakanda exporting revolution and doing actual good around the world by expropriating the expropriators. Marvel killed its only real potential hero of consequence imo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Really, there’s real historical African civilizations that were hit by Vibranium meteorites and have flying spaceships?

I gotta brush up on my African history

There is but their existence is masked by tech so we don’t know which one it is, or if they all are. It’s all speculative but very much likely.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

lets burn posted:

So if I still haven't seen this movie am I the racist, or just the person who realizes this is just another cash grab for big interests in Hollywood looking to cash in on cultural appropriation?

if you ever ask yourself "am I racist" the answer is always yes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
So is vision basically a sentient vibrator for scarlet witch? Everyone had to die because of her sexual deviancy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Entitled white woman’s sexual habits leads to death of half of the universe.

• Locked thread