Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

in einer anderen welt

Back in high school, I was a huge nerd and got into an argument with my cousin over anime. He kept calling it "Japanimation", which is wrong. We kept the argument going for a while and nobody else in the family wanted to step in, calling it "a stupid waste of time".

Anyway my cousin was getting a full ride to MIT, or at least he was until I broke into the post office and destroyed his acceptance letter. poo poo happens, bitch. I then mailed him a letter of condolence for not getting in to MIT, signed from THE ANIME KING.

He of course kept the argument going by firebombing my parent's house, although we could never prove it was him. But writing out JAPANIMATION in gasoline on the yard seemed to point to him.

It's been 12 years since then. The argument hasn't stopped, and I refuse to see his side, as I'm 100% correct. In that time I've destroyed his marriage, 3 apartments, a car, and even stole his first born son. He's destroyed my marriage, killed my parents, and gotten me deported from the US. I guess some arguments you just can't win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread