Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Currently on holiday with wifey and the in-laws.
After a semi argument one night I slept in and missed breakfast.

Come lunchtime I just couldn't be hosed. Wasn't hungry and had a nice ocean view spot.

Wife lost her poo poo. Crying stomping around, and then complaining that I'm wasting her money by not eating (its included)

So I said gently caress it then, I won't eat until we leave.
Now both her and the in-laws are giving me all sorts of poo poo. And as a result im digging in.

Its now been four days lol.
Im a fatass, I'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Apparently I'm emotionally abusive and ruining the holiday. So I try and do the right thing and book a single ticket home. Apparently that's wrong too.

All I want to do is watch the loving ocean, and decide if/what/when to eat.
Christ.
Every time I calm down enough to relax again the poo poo starts back up. Apparently I'm going to collapse and end up in some dramatic medivac scenario.

As opposed to the reality, I'm just stubborn and pissed off, and as a fat oval office, fasting is a good idea occasionally anyway.

• Locked thread