Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

MSPAINT the Incel voter versus the Chad mashup of Roman Liberatores and the French Revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTqSkEbY_N8&t=46s

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
sorry in advance for this

https://twitter.com/BBCBreakfast/st...r%3D142%23pti12

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Every time they have a big royal get together I'm bummed that we aren't in the King Ralph timeline, the real curse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqhZiDux9y8

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Jose posted:

this is a blessed image imagine how boring things owuld be otherwise

yeah then all we'd have to laugh at is your poo poo country for brexit

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

your people are cucks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

your people are cucks

This is casting stones from glass houses when the American media has an inexplicable obsession with the royal family too. I drove my parents to one of their friend's house so they could get something notarized for free, and they were talking about Prince Harry and Prince William as if they understood what their characters are like.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is casting stones from glass houses when the American media has an inexplicable obsession with the royal family too. I drove my parents to one of their friend's house so they could get something notarized for free, and they were talking about Prince Harry and Prince William as if they understood what their characters are like.

i know but at least we’re not literally paying for their lifestyles

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i know but at least we’re not literally paying for their lifestyles

bush clinton bush trump lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hmmmm

what color do I make my porch light if I want everyone to know I want more dead cops? maybe red?

no no wait, a blacklight :getin:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

bush clinton bush trump lol

poo poo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Lord of Pie posted:

Every time they have a big royal get together I'm bummed that we aren't in the King Ralph timeline, the real curse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqhZiDux9y8

that's a good beagle tho

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

...does Wal-Mart sell handcuffs?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

wizard on a water slide posted:

...does Wal-Mart sell handcuffs?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZiPWJhuKzM

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I have yet to see evidence against this

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Didn't Rand Paul have a similar one?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvaMuOanABk

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:stonk:

this is one of the more disturbing things I've seen since frozengate or whatever it was

honestly someone needs to go full stalin on youtube jfc

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if it makes you feel any better there were no actual 16 year olds involved it was just clickbait

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Youtube's future might look dark but it turns out all the people murdering each other than jacking each other off are computers

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Feranon posted:

we as a nation really deserved nothing more or less from that loving election than the way it ended

from a narrative standpoint it was the only way it could end

which is why some part of me always knew he was going to win

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i changed my mind humanity does not deserve to be saved, burn it all down

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

just some casual pedophilia in a national newspaper

https://twitter.com/DMReporter/status/998265899818848257

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

youtube is rotting the brains of children and nobody is doing anything about it

succ has issued a correction as of 10:21 on May 21, 2018

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

succ posted:

this generation of kids is going to be monstrously hosed up

every time they have exhibited any restlessness or boredom, some adult has slipped an interactive light and noise rectangle into their hands and they become passive

I was teaching second and third grade grade the last couple years and I feel like the kids are less patient, less capable of solving minor disputes with other kids, less curious and so on since the first time I taught second grade about six years ago

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
lol

Your Parents posted:

this generation of kids is going to be monstrously hosed up

every time they have exhibited any restlessness or boredom, some adult has turned on a light and noise rectangle in the living room and they become passive

I was teaching second and third grade grade the last couple years and I feel like the kids are less patient, less capable of solving minor disputes with other kids, less curious and so on since the first time I taught second grade about six years ago

I was wondering when our generation would become boomers

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/998414982944567296?s=19

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

ah, i remember so well the outrage one could provoke in 2016 just by saying 'i'd never vote for a current or former member of the wal-mart board of directors'

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

babypolis posted:

from a narrative standpoint it was the only way it could end

which is why some part of me always knew he was going to win

the gods are real and they're like a bunch of writers for a tv show that's been on for way too long already

just seeing how loving dumb and outlandish they can make things at this point

so basically we live in the simpsons

succ posted:

just delete everything off the internet post 1999, that isn't some old lady's page for her cats or sailor moon angelfire pages and poo poo

and those old shockwave/java games can stay too

it's amazing how much capacity web 2.0/3.0/whatever we're on now has to utterly break ppl's brains. including mine!! in fact not being brokebrained is the new brokebrain because of how uncommon it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

This one made me laugh, not cursed

"Now, there is a goblin on the wing, but pardon me if I tell personal stories about my folksy life.."

Steward: "Holy poo poo, there's a orange goblin on the wing! I thought she was crazy..."

"One day when I was the Secretary of State, a man came in to see me.."

Steward: "Sorry Ms, but can I get you to move? Little bastard is rooting through the aileron hydraulic lines."

"Yes, there is a goblin on the wing, but look at him! He's laughable, we got this."

Steward and recently arrived Flight Engineer Sanders share an uneasy look.

Steward: "Actually, I think some of the passengers in coach are aircraft mechanics. Let's get 'em up here and see what we can do."

"What?! I won't hear of it george. Those deplorables are on this plane regardless, and I have this."

Flight Engineer Bernie: "I think Joe, if we give the aircraft a hard port twist when he actually gets to that aleron, he'll loose his grip. If we loose him, great; if we don't, then he'll be hanging under the #1 exhaust- lady, what are you doing?!"

[Woman hits flight engineer with belt.] "What sexism! I told you, I have this, this is not a problem for you, I have it covered. I'm calling the airline right now to have you put on suspension for interfering with my efforts! Anyway, where was I? ..."