Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:eyepop: zoinks, scoob

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'd look so stupid starting a brawl with this guy but how could you not?

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/TalkFilmSoc/status/1001181514090954752

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
half way through the movie the doors lock and flames burst out of the screen

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

succ posted:

youtube is rotting the brains of children and nobody is doing anything about it

My favorite part is that these videos get high view counts because kids (and sometimes parents) watch them in a loop, constantly. These videos are inane, I don't want to know what it does to a developing consciousness when viewed on repeat for days on end.

Sonic gave us furries, what the gently caress are the Elsa videos going to create?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Who is this film for?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who is this film for?

Zack Snyder

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

theres nothing better for the inside of a zack snyder than the outside of a zack snyder

nah
Mar 16, 2009

im Snyder's scarf

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Pooky posted:

My favorite part is that these videos get high view counts because kids (and sometimes parents) watch them in a loop, constantly. These videos are inane, I don't want to know what it does to a developing consciousness when viewed on repeat for days on end.

Sonic gave us furries, what the gently caress are the Elsa videos going to create?

They're going to loop back around to being puritans.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Feranon posted:

theres nothing better for the inside of a zack snyder than the outside of a zack snyder

mike pence hosed a horse

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

General Dog posted:

They're going to loop back around to being puritans.

listen to this guy, i 100% identify with my puritan forebears. my family is 11th generation americans, if I don't turn my back on europe and attempt to enact what i consider to be the true dispensation of the gospels of christ i'm basically spitting in my ancestors faces

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i am yet to see an image with a minion in it that isn't truly cursed

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Pushing a Fountainhead movie is ballsy with #Me Too.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Clawtopsy posted:

i am yet to see an image with a minion in it that isn't truly cursed

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Supremely powerful self-owns

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

These Russian psyops are getting more and more avant garde

nah
Mar 16, 2009

found this chud's unironic header on twitter

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I hate "politics is downstream from culture" almost as much as "political capital," because it's impossible for me to wrap my head around how they think that's supposed to work.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hate "politics is downstream from culture" almost as much as "political capital," because it's impossible for me to wrap my head around how they think that's supposed to work.

it's not complicated, it's that good old-fashioned dungeons and dragons Hillbilly Elegy poo poo: your politics are a natural, immutable result of your race CULTURE, culture, culture was what I said. orcs are always chaotic evil, black people are always chaotic welfare, jews are always lawful evil, and any attempt to try to change this that are not rooted in trying to get rid of the innate flaws of their insufficiently bougie culture beforehand are doomed to failure

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Why would that dog be smiling in that situation

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Ze Pollack posted:

it's not complicated, it's that good old-fashioned dungeons and dragons Hillbilly Elegy poo poo: your politics are a natural, immutable result of your race CULTURE, culture, culture was what I said. orcs are always chaotic evil, black people are always chaotic welfare, jews are always lawful evil, and any attempt to try to change this that are not rooted in trying to get rid of the innate flaws of their insufficiently bougie culture beforehand are doomed to failure

So it's as if material dialectics don't exist and people make constant conscious decisions to reify their culture every day - so if you can just change the culture then the politics will change because reals don't matter over feels?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

So it's as if material dialectics don't exist and people make constant conscious decisions to reify their culture every day - so if you can just change the culture then the politics will change because reals don't matter over feels?

yup

clearly poors are choosing to be poor. how else could you explain wearing baggy pants and using crude language, intrinsic hallmarks of the Poor phenotype

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Pablo Nergigante posted:

coz he owned a lib epic style

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

cause he's about to lick his own rear end in a top hat

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

nah posted:

found this chud's unironic header on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJTTFRw9-xw

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

with cruz you lose

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The Rally to Restore Sanity is the blackest mark on American liberalism since the 68 Democratic convention.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

it was bad but goddamn they got us good

we can't deny that hitler WAS hitler

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
v annoyed it took the rally to restore sanity to realize the Daily Show is Bad

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

pretty sure andrew brietbart read a wiki article on gramsci while coked up and then later blurted that first slogan out. anyone you hear saying/writing it is 'downstream' of brietbart lol

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
"mothers of democrats
give your children more milk to build stronger backbones"

is good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Rally to Restore Sanity is the blackest mark on American liberalism since the 68 Democratic convention.

the speech everyone in 2010 fawned over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Finicums Wake posted:

pretty sure andrew brietbart read a wiki article on gramsci while coked up and then later blurted that first slogan out. anyone you hear saying/writing it is 'downstream' of brietbart lol

afaik it's something the religious right said a lot between themselves, and chuds just appropriated it.