Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

GalacticAcid posted:

someone please draw dicks and cum all over his face for old times’ sake

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

General Dog posted:

They're going to loop back around to being puritans.

listen to this guy, i 100% identify with my puritan forebears. my family is 11th generation americans, if I don't turn my back on europe and attempt to enact what i consider to be the true dispensation of the gospels of christ i'm basically spitting in my ancestors faces

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Krankenstyle posted:

anthony weiner iirc

e: yeah. also this one lol

looks like an mtg card art rejection

e: crocodile tears - 1BU sorcery - pay 3 life and reduce target sentence to 21 months

Former DILF has issued a correction as of 09:25 on Jun 12, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:ughh:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

im the dead eyes where the gems were pried out

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The_Politics_Man posted:

skells are a land of contrasts

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Reclines Obesily posted:

there are woke skulls and nazi skulls, why, you even have a skull inside your body

Someone please post a link to the skelb thraad in this very forum tia

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

what about a jeb! gangtag?

asking for a friend

I don't see any jeb! gangtags just a low energy jeb one

e: i got inspired to do this cursed political image

Former DILF has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jul 15, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

that reminds me has anyone else practiced freeganism in the womens restroom

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Wheeee posted:

at a previous job where i worked as a supervisor we had an anonymous employee survey conducted by corporate at one point; naturally almost all of the feedback from supervisor staff was negative regarding our atrocious manager

said manager asked me (i was on top of that hierarchy) to read the responses and see if i could identify who'd written what based on their writing and issues

lol

Well did you?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*doop doop doop*

crap i warped into world 88

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

according to the constitution, she's now his property

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*hisses theatrically and retreats into a burrow*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

i know this is supposed to be pro trump but i honestly cant figure out how

long carrot with NO MUSHROOMN HEAD >:C

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its such a denial of reality and assertion of a dangerous fantasy that this garrison fellow should probably be burned at the stake and his work scoured from creation (not even actually the worst garrison's done)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

simpsons + garfield + family guy + sonic = GANG WEED

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

w6 l6ve in a s6ciety

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Agnostalgia posted:

excuse me but based on the devil-may-care expression and posture, that is clearly sonic in garfield's body.

if sonic is devil-may-care, what is Knuckles?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

broke: CIA will be headed by women
woke: CIA will be beheaded by women

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

at this rate lin m miranda will be wealthy enough to own slaves like the subject of his creative vehicle

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

note that in this depiction John Brown is holding the microphone too far away from himself to be heard and is also evidently disarmed, illegal but just application of force was the theme of The Tragedy of John Brown

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Let’s be real almost all the biblical Jews were just ISIS

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

My personal favorite thing is to read Jewish apologetics about the genocide described in the book of Samuel. They’re always pretty short and they usually just say “God said to do it, so we did it, what’s the big deal?”

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Big Chungawungus

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

that's a bog ape if i ever saw one

what, no, that's a Roman mongel

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

KiteAuraan posted:

Pedophile Nazi, p. open about that poo poo.

yea thats some old and well trod territory, he's thoroughly bad

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

StuG Jeebus posted:

Do they know that the Spartans were boyfuckers?

certainly pursuing this logic with them would only make them conclude that boyfucking is the manliest thing you can possibly do and they'd start performatively loving boys and because this is hellworld the self hating boyfuckers in congress would make it legal in the first of its kind legislation "Mens Rights Act of 2025"

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

the spartan national character has got to the one of the most effective pieces of autohagiography as propaganda

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

My two most famous ancestors was a Frenchman at Agincourt and a Confederate lmao

It’s losers all the way down for me.

E: patrilineally anyway, on my mother’s side I’m descended from Shaw MacDuff, most famous for killing Macbeth

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Arguably blessed

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

im on the net me boys posted:

I had to reverse image search it to find out what it was... why would someone imply jose was a paedophile

Comet ping pong

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its airsoft unless she's an expat, they don't allow even semiautomatic rifles in Australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

it would be pretty funny if she spent like 5k USD on a what is basically a bolt action bullpup. subjecting yourself to one of the worst triggerpulls possible just to look cool