Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I used to think mice were cute too, until one made the inside of my MAME arcade cabinet his home for the winter and chewed through all the wiring :argh:

Now I celebrate each time I hear them break their little necks in my mouse traps, before flushing them down the toilet so they can serve as a warning to other sewer dwelling creatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Hell yes op, rats are freakin cool in my book so give them all the vittles you can spare

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

r u ready to WALK posted:

I used to think mice were cute too, until one made the inside of my MAME arcade cabinet his home for the winter and chewed through all the wiring :argh:

Now I celebrate each time I hear them break their little necks in my mouse traps, before flushing them down the toilet so they can serve as a warning to other sewer dwelling creatures

And here I thought I was the gooniest goon just because I like rats. Dude, you own a MAME cabinet.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I prefer to feed my dogs :getin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAqs2Vj1Ark

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Rats are cool and crows are also cool.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stockholm posted:

You can absolutely feed the rats, op. Please take pictures next time, ta.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

No pets Only street rats thanks

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
They live under bushes like the Rats of NIMH.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

Over There posted:

There was so much poo poo.

ferrets suck

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

:rip:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I feed rats poison. Ive had lots of rats in the back yard and crawl space. I do traps too but thats gross since i have to deal with the bodies. Better just to spread the poison all around. The poo poo rats take the poison and crawl back to their poo poo holes to die.

don't do this, you also poison a good dozen other species of animals by mistake

mouse traps are 40 cents each and larger kill bar traps that can hit rats and squirrels are maybe 2 dollars? this is better than leaving poison around hoping the right animal eats it, then nothing else eats that animal

also people have reported the poison taking so long to kill them that they're already back in the walls making babies before they die- in your walls to make your home stink

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

extra stout posted:

don't do this, you also poison a good dozen other species of animals by mistake

mouse traps are 40 cents each and larger kill bar traps that can hit rats and squirrels are maybe 2 dollars? this is better than leaving poison around hoping the right animal eats it, then nothing else eats that animal

also people have reported the poison taking so long to kill them that they're already back in the walls making babies before they die- in your walls to make your home stink

i've killed more rats than most using a variety of methods. i only used poison once and i watched the rat slowly and painfully die for 4-5 hours before i put it out of its misery. i wouldn't want anything to suffer like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to feed the rats..... to my snake :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread