Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There's a park I like to go to and the bushes are full of rats. They're small ones and they just scurry about. I realize this seems creepy but I really enjoy watching them run back and forth. When I was a kid I had rats so that's why I don't mind them. Rats are awesome pets and way better for a young kid than a hamster or chinchilla. Rats want to hang out while all other rodents want to die in their cage.

But the thing is, people look at me when I throw crumbs from my lunch at the bushes. Why is it such a stigma to feed rats at your local park while it's ok to feed the pigeons? Pigeons are rats with wings, but filthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And also, the balls on rats. Probably the biggest nutsacks compared to size of all living creatures.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

im at the vet with my rats as i post this ama

I feel you.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

aww

these rats will be my last because the lifespan is brutal . i had 6 but now there are just three and it’s looking like it’s gonna be 2 soon

It might be too soon but have you considered ferrets? They really are like a puppy but also an annoying butthole all the time. But such great little buttholes. Last longer than rats.

And gently caress that bird that keeps flying around here and killing the rats!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

poorlifedecision posted:

You should give the rats kisses OP. They need love.

On a dare, if someone caught one of the rats and calmed it down properly, yes, I would let it lick my lips.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Over There posted:

I couldn't deal with the poo poo. There was so much poo poo.

Yeah, getting them to use the catbox is a real poo poo show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

r u ready to WALK posted:

I used to think mice were cute too, until one made the inside of my MAME arcade cabinet his home for the winter and chewed through all the wiring :argh:

Now I celebrate each time I hear them break their little necks in my mouse traps, before flushing them down the toilet so they can serve as a warning to other sewer dwelling creatures

And here I thought I was the gooniest goon just because I like rats. Dude, you own a MAME cabinet.

• Locked thread