Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Aren't there four stages in the 600? Anyway, let's see if I can win back the forums upgrade I lost when I clicked a banme tag instead of the NHL tag in making a GDT by accident!

Monaco Grand Prix
Pole: Hamilton
Podium: Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas
Fastest Lap: Bottas
Most Laps Lead: Hamilton
Bold Prediction(s): The drivers who start 1-2-3 will finish 1-2-3. I hope it's those listed above.

Indy 500
Pole: Special Ed Carpenter
Podium: Castroneves, Rossi, Dixon
Most Laps Led: Dixon
DNQ (2 x 3): Davison, Kaiser
Bold Prediction(s): 1) Somebody running a one-off wins, but it's not the big story people might want. 2) Meanwhile, Danica forgets to shoulder touch during her post-race/post-wreck interview and, in the process, expresses no disappointment she's leaving racing. 3) ABC actually runs some sort of video package/montage recapping 53 years of coverage in honor of their final Indianapolis 500.

Coke 600
Pole: Harvick
Podium: Harvick, Truex, Kyle Busch
Most Led: Truex
Stage Winners (3 x 2): Harvick, Truex, Truex, Harvick (if there are only three stages, take out of one of the Truex wins)
Bold Prediction: There is at least one green-flag run of 100 laps (which can include a stretch with a stage caution in between; in other words, no blown engine/wreck/debris/etc cautions).

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Basticle posted:

you know they literally are doing that, right?

I hadn't seen that. I was going off what happened the last time ESPN ended their coverage with NASCAR, where they'd checked out and Homestead was basically a regular broadcast with a final sign-off from Bestwick referencing some of the previous broadcast teams from ESPN (Bob/BP/Ned) at the end.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

F1:
Bold Prediction(s): The drivers who start 1-2-3 will finish 1-2-3.

:getin:

e-

quote:

2) Meanwhile, Danica forgets to shoulder touch during her post-race/post-wreck interview and, in the process, expresses no disappointment she's leaving racing.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 27, 2018

• Locked thread