Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Does Jimmie Johnson still exist? Who's this year's big nascar constant winner? Kenseth? SRA? Is Alonso doing Monaco or Indy this year? I've completely lost track of motorsport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Monaco Grand Prix
Pole: SHamilton
Podium: Hamilton, Bottass, Vettel
Fastest Lap: Raikkonen
Most Laps Lead: Hamilton
Bold Prediction(s): Stroll and Grosjean both finish the race, with Stroll in the points. Riccardo has a collision on the tight streets.

Indy 500
Pole: Dixon
Podium: Power, Dixon, Castroneves
Most Laps Lead:
castroneves
DNQ (2 x 3): Kyle Kaiser (who?), Zachary Claman DeMelo???
Bold Prediction(s): Taku or Hinchcliffe win. Someone goes airborne during the race.

Coke 600
Pole: Harvick?
Podium: Harvick? Kyle Larson, Keselowski. I thought NASCAR only has WINNERS and LOSERS.
Most Lead: Harvick
Stage Winners (3 x 2): Harvick, Larson, Harvick
Bold Prediction: gently caress I don't know. 5 of fewer cautions and fewer than 5 lead changes.

Edit:added a most laps led for Indy 500

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 12:12 on May 22, 2018

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hinch didn't qualify for the Indy 500?? drat.

• Locked thread