Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

gently caress you Watson you Eye-talian son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Watson, please fetch me my smoking jacket. No, not that one. Good lord, man, you're as ignorant as a Polishman! At least you aren't as odiferous as one, too!

Now let me recount the details of the case. A young woman, Miss Thorne, came into my parlor. She was hysterical, as most woman are, and began ranting and raving about a murder. I told her to relax, but her genetic inferiority caused her to continue to pace about the room and blabber on. I finally grew exhausted and, already realizing that she would not show me her vagina bones, kicked her out.

I instead headed to her home and sought out the landlord. I was greeted by an old hag of a woman, used up by time. I demanded to speak to the landlord and she informed me that SHE was the landlord - can you believe that, Watson? I believe my face turned as white as an Irishman's pale, alcoholic, potato-eating belly!

To add to the horror of the situation, I detected an accent on her - most assuredly a French accent. Knowing the French and their love of alcohol and deceit, I deduced that SHE was the murderer, flying into a murderous rage after drinking several bottles of wine. I was about to draw my pistol, which I have the right to hold and don't you dare try and take this from me or I will murder you in cold blood because I'm a responsible gun owner, when I spied 4 men crossing the street.

The 4 men, obviously part of some pickpocket gang, began speaking in that sing-song disgusting drivel that Americans dare to call English. I pointed my pistol at them and informed them that I had the right to own this firearm and that they had best move along. At this point I noticed that one of the men was a dockworker! Fearing for my life, and rightfully so, I fired 3 shots into his chest. My fears were proven correct again as I noticed a tattoo upon his forearm - a small anchor! Obviously the sign of some Satanist gang, or perhaps some left-wing terrorist group! An agent of Moriarty, even!

So you see, my dear Watson, I'm the real victim in this situation. The liberal elite have elected to lock me up in this prison, claiming that I am a murderer! It's time for you to solve this next case, one I have deemed "The Case of the Jewish Overlords"! Away Watson, don't dally like a Spaniard or a Norwegian!

• Locked thread