Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I appreciate that they were willing to expand on the sprite set to do the animal companions. That looks like a decent amount of effort for the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Couldn't you detonate the original Somaria blocks, too? I can't imagine that comes back. LttP was willing to have a whole bunch of combat wombattery in its used items.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It is a little weird for Jabu-Jabu to make the jump, but I suppose when you're a third party making a game you grab all the greatest hits.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Cross-game transfer is such a neat technology that's still such a rarity. Especially now that you've got console saves, there's just so much potential. But I guess actually or potentially limiting your audience in that way is kind of publisher Kryptonite, so all you ever get is a boss that knows you like to play Castlevania.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Season overworld puzzling seems a lot more interesting than time overworld puzzling, mostly because you can have much more obvious tells when something changes in a different season.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like visualizations of speedrun hacks, when they're possible. Looks like I caught up with this just in time for the finale, and it's been a treat to watch.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's interesting to have Minish Cap take place over the course of a single day, but it would almost have to since the door to the Minish higher realm only opens for a short time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

ThornBrain posted:

Phantom Hourglass returns! Last time we got the cannon, so let's go use it on the Ghost Ship.

I like that you were able to pursue the ghost ship closely enough to see what the cannon does to it.